HOW LONG?

blindklb

I say june 18! -_-

Hey, that's my birthday! We're definitely getting info before E3 2007, that's pretty much a no-brainer.

Remember, there is no E3 anymore. But if there was, I'd say around that date at the earliest too, maybe somewhat after into the summer months, and do what they've been doing before and release the game in the October 2007 area. We definitely won't get much at first, that's for sure.

How long do you think we will need to wait till we get some actual info about gta4 like what the cover looks like and where it is based in. How close to the release date was san andreas before we new any actual info. I don't remember.

April 8th 2007 at 8:00 PM USA Eastern time is when we get the first slightest bit of info for the game. July 1st at also 8:00 PM USA Eastern Time is when the cover will be released. Before the official cover is released we will have already gotten some info on the game, character, location etc.

Does that answer your questions?

Edited by Original GTA Master

How long do you think we will need to wait till we get some actual info about gta4 like what the cover looks like and where it is based in. How close to the release date was san andreas before we new any actual info. I don't remember.

April 8th 2007 at 8:00 PM USA Eastern time is when we get the first slightest bit of info for the game. July 1st at also 8:00 PM USA Eastern Time is when the cover will be released. Before the official cover is released we will have already gotten some info on the game, character, location etc.

Does that answer your questions?

yea it dose but what is your sorce. how do you know all that.