The Big Ass Firefox 3 Thread

Chrisman

A new Mozilla Firefox update has been released. Version 3.0.3 has been released.

It apparently fixes a bug from v.3.0.2 in which you can't save or view any of your passwords. For the official version 3.0.3 release notes, click here.

Although this is supposed to do this, for me, I still can't save or view any of my passwords. <_< Did I do something wrong?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This isn't a bump, because the thread's stickied. I have a large annoyance with Firefox - why can't you copy and paste any more? What the fucks gone on there? I'm now using shitty Internet Explorer because of this. They offer a link with a tutorial about how to change it - I tried it, didn't work. It's utterly pointless they're introduced this. Fuck sake.

• 5 months later...

Oh great a forefox thread, behold the god who made it :P.

I've ust re-installed firefox after my computer re-install, and i though, hey why not get some add-ons, ive found some really good ones, i already had Firefox any colour, but i found foxtab, like win flip for firefox, usefull actuly if you have 101 tabs open, i also downloaded a thing called Cooliris, it look really good. Desc:

" The Cooliris 3D Wall -- Simply the fastest and most stunning way to browse photos and videos from the Web or your desktop. Effortlessly scroll an infinite "3D Wall" of your content from Facebook, Google Images, YouTube, Flickr, and hundreds more. ".

Look them up if you havent already seen them, im finding them useful.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...