The Big Ass Firefox 3 Thread

Chrisman

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I use to use IE6 because my brother said it was easy, but then when I started downloading stuff like Save Games, Mods for GTAIII, alot of Spyware and Viruses came onto my computer. I then switched to Firefox because I saw that alot of members on here were using it and saying it had add-ons and Extensions. I eventually moved to Firefox and then I found it alot easier to surf the site more faster.

I told my brother to switch to Firefox, but he said he wouldn't because he was more use to IE6. I would partly agree with that, it's easy to use and simple. But when it comes to safety for your computer, Firefox should be used.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I love this topic. I downloaded several add-ons from here.

Anyways, I got an add-on that I'd like to recommend. It's named Webmail Notifier. It checks your email account(s) for mail and if you have mail, it'll notify you and just click on it's icon and it'll open tab of that email account(s).

It's really convenient and support a big majority of email providers.

• 2 months later...

Another update of Firefox 3 was released 3 days ago - Firefox 3.0.2. Release notes here - http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/3.0.2/releasenotes/. I haven't even downloaded the 3.0.1 version, I still get that stupid box each time you try to open Firefox, something about the Javascript. I'll download it now.