35 members have voted

1. 1. which is your fav?

• gta 1
    • gta 2
    • gta london
    • gta 3
    • gta vice city
    • all good

I like the older GTA games too, but GTA 3 brought the series in 3D, which attracted more fans, and with reason, because it's a good game. GTA: Vice City is more of an add-on than a new game, it's fun though, it just didn't have much new elements in it. I hope San Andreas will come with some good new features.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why are people being introduced to the series so late? Can you believe theres "GTA Fans" that don't know about games before 3? Or even worse, I've had someone tell me Vice City was the first one. WTF!? Then there's people who hated the game before 3, but then absolutly loved it after that. Personally, I was hooked from the start.

Why are people being introduced to the series so late? Can you believe theres "GTA Fans" that don't know about games before 3? Or even worse, I've had someone tell me Vice City was the first one. WTF!? Then there's people who hated the game before 3, but then absolutly loved it after that. Personally, I was hooked from the start.

I knew about GTA from 1999, when I eagerly awaited the release of GTA2 on PS1.

Wha...? Oh, hell no, Jessica Simpson is butchering those Christmas songs again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GTA3 was more of a gritty realistsic looking city I liked VC equally as much as GTA3 But vc had some kick ass music

I knew all about the old GTA games and own every one

Im not just voting GTA3 becuz of graphics it had some awesome game play which later VC expanded upon and lets not forget SA took the respect system from Gta2

• 1 month later...

but GTA2 seen so much like GTA1, besides the new HUD, gang warfare and a little sharpened graphics

btw, i was introduched to GTA when i first got my PS2. My mom's friend gave it to me, it was the best game EVER! Then i found out GTA3 was a 3D game, not up down, so i bought that, and that rocked! then i waited patiantly for San Andreas, bought it, loved it! I downloaded GTA1, fun for about 10 minutes, then got lame. Before i heard of GTA, i played Getaway at my friends house. It was good, but needed more. After that i got Vice City.

• 3 weeks later...

Vice City was my favorite because you actually had a map, alot of save houses, properties, and you could actually fly a airplane. I really didn't like GTA 3 because it didn't have a big map when you went to the menu and you couldn't even fly the airplane. The missions were good (some of them), but GTA 3 wasn't my favorite.