Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ciaran

Your fav mission?

53 posts in this topic

Way too short took me two and half days t complete. I hated the penultimate mission, I couldnt use my tanks to get rid of them :cry:

i liked that mission where you had to steal a yakuza car and go take their tank and dump it in the water.

Yeah that was cool. Haha, I was like "..." when the wanted stars didnt dissapear

I liked the mission where you blow up the pasrt of stauton island. I had a glitch where only one forelli car turned it was easy and fun :D

"Clash in the Cash" because it was challenging and you get to fight the guy with katanna at the end of the mission, which makes the overall mission remarkably fun.

I love ¨The Sicilian Gambit¨.

That´s the best mission in the whole game, I really enjoyed the game, but I want to buy the Manhunt 2 for the PSP now.

Nice work Rockstar!!. :clapping:

Rashon - is "The Portland Chainsaw Masquerade" the one inside the ship? where you just keep aiming at the guys with chainsaws and shot? If that is the mission, I had a revolver and I just kept aiming and shooting... I completed the mission the very first time!

My favourite mission is the one where you have to kill former mayor R.C Hole, that was so challenging, I believe it was called fill mission here.

LCS was too short though, hopefully GTA IV will be longer.

Edited by GTA Don

Its been so long I played that game, that I cant remember the name of the last mission, my favorite mission is the very last one, because I found it very hard to complete, and it took alot of time to figure out how to destory the helicopter at the light house.

Edited by .•®©•.

Portland Chainsaw Masquerade was cool. I liked Sindacco Sabotage and Guns of Leone. I also like Contra-banned. Yeah, Sicilian Gambit was cool. Bringing The House Down was cool, too. There's a lot of missions I liked!