Post Your GTA4 Fan Art

Dmac

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This is a prototype cover for gta 4 i stole from work. ;)

For some reason I just don't don't believe that.. The GTA cover has a big "IV" on it.

like i said, its just a prototype, we probably wont even use it, but its kinda neat to see where the game is going, with some characters not shown in the preview.

We don't like liars :)

And if you need me to point out that he's just used a photoshop filter on the screenshots to make them look "cartoony" - and he doesn't even use the real IV logo. And not forgetting that the rest of the pictures are wrong too - that is the Statue of Liberty not the Statue of Happiness, and the Rockstar logo isn't even cornered properly.

It is actually a very nice fake - one of the best I've ever seen - but you still can't go round saying it's official.

Merging topic with the existing fake boxart topic.

And if you need me to point out that he's just used a photoshop filter on the screenshots to make them look "cartoony" - and he doesn't even use the real IV logo. And not forgetting that the rest of the pictures are wrong too - that is the Statue of Liberty not the Statue of Happiness, and the Rockstar logo isn't even cornered properly.

It is actually a very nice fake - one of the best I've ever seen - but you still can't go round saying it's official.

XD :rolleyes:

Good one, damn it! And Gerard he made that for fun and not to be an official one! ;)

his name is beer, and he http://www.thegtaplace.com and stuff.

This is a prototype cover for gta 4 i stole from work. ;)

For some reason I just don't don't believe that.. The GTA cover has a big "IV" on it.

No, just the advertisements so far. Although it would be interesting if they did that, but then a few people might not know what it is, y'know?

XD :rolleyes:

Good one, damn it! And Gerard he made that for fun and not to be an official one! ;)

his name is beer, and he [no url] and stuff.

No advertising your website.

• 1 month later...

This is the boxart I made for GTA IV in Photoshop CS2. I may post it at a boxart site by the name of VGBoxArt.com later under the name "Mr.Speed" over there.

So anyways, I had some spare time today and decided I'd made a boxart. I believe I could do better, but I still think it looks great! :D

gtaivboxart2jk6.png

So what'd you guys think? :)