Please help me

SHiNE

Hi, I’m new to this forum and this forum had a lot of awesome info about GTA games.

Now I’m explaining my problem in GTA Voice city. I have installed the game successfully but unfortunately when I start a new game, it show Marco’s Bistra, Liberty City 1986 in a black screen. Then the below error message is coming.

Windows system Error

Microsoft Windows detected and recovered from a device failure. Please save your work and reboot to restore full functionality.

I tried several times to run this game but my bad luck I can’t. I will be thankful :worship: , if any one can help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance for your time

Thanks a lot for your replay and i have tried to reinstall the game several times but its wont work. Please note my system info as below;

Pentium 4 - 3.00Ghz

512 RAM

64MB VGA

60GB HD

i'm sure that my have mini requirment to play this game but .......

Thanks again for all of your kind replay mates

Thanks a lot for your replay and i have tried to reinstall the game several times but its wont work. Please note my system info as below;

Pentium 4 - 3.00Ghz

512 RAM

64MB VGA

60GB HD

i'm sure that my have mini requirment to play this game but .......

Thanks again for all of your kind replay mates

Maybe you should format every programme as well as GTA, try to boot it.

That cofiguration is more than enough to run VC smoothly. So it's software's nature. Reinstall or formating would probably help. Or try to get a patch.

i would try installing the latest directx and video drivers (sound drivers wouldnt hurt as well) before redoing windows.

i would try installing the latest directx and video drivers (sound drivers wouldnt hurt as well) before redoing windows.

Yeah I suggest that.

Once i formatted my PC.All the latest games would work and old one like MM2 would not start coz my Vedio drivers needed update.

I mean how crazy it it.Sa and Vc works and MM2 doesnt. :blink: