What Do You Mainly Do In LCS?

Rashon.

I think you need a cheat device but I havn't beat the game yet( :tongue: ) so who knows.

Right know I'm trying to beat some missions.But why'll I'm on break I like to hit this huge jump in third island and you go over this water part and land barely over.It's awesome.And anyone can do it cause it was the jump that gives you the underwear outfit :thumbsup: .

I think you need a cheat device but I havn't beat the game yet( :tongue: ) so who knows.

Right know I'm trying to beat some missions.But why'll I'm on break I like to hit this huge jump in third island and you go over this water part and land barely over.It's awesome.And anyone can do it cause it was the jump that gives you the underwear outfit :thumbsup: .

Lol. Your first unique jump gives you the underwear outfit. I only wore it for like... 12 in-game hours. :D

Actually, its really simple to kill them, they got pistols and uzi's while when you play, you can equip yourself with a M4, M60, Shotgun or minigun and kill them easily.

Yeah, but all gangs (Except For Hoods and Leones) attack without warning so that may be a problem also if you get too close to a gang member, you automatically start punching them even with a gun but other than that, you're right. :lolbounce:

• 5 months later...

Ok well since this topic is already bumped and everything. I love to just cruise around Liberty City doing nothing, but most of the time I find selling bikes or cars very exciting, and of course, driving a cab is fun too while listening to Flashback FM or something. Oh and streetraces of course.

I usually get the police to pursue me and I look for stunts. If I see a hidden package, I'll get that as well. GTA usually loses it's touch after the storyline. So, I just try to get 100% in a few days, and if I don't, I just start a new game.

Edited by Vicehog

Ok well since this topic is already bumped and everything.

Our friend putt has made a habit of this, nah?

But yeah, i like to just doss about in general. And try to get that Buggering hidden package on top of the gas station. Got it once, but i want it again... <_<

That or play multiplayer with mates (w33l33 - now a member of the forums) or try to get a hench face plant goin...