Saint's Row

Kitsune Inferno

Yeah I played a demo on my friend's 360 and it was awesome. A copycat of GTA but it does a good job because of the aim, the ragdoll physics are awesome (one time I got a guy to break through my windshield and get inside my car and people bouncing around is fun too) I hope GTA4 has them, you can even buy drugs to make yourself dizzy and stuff (kinda useless but still funny), storyline is kinda cheesy though. Overall it's a good game to buy until GTA4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It sounds okay but with Gta giving us new games I think that the "Gta copies" will kinda be put to the side.But I wanna try it.Oh and ArturKim;in NARC you can also use drugs and each drug gives different weird screen and diferent effects for you but pointless though fun.

but the thing different about narc drug effects and saint's row drug effects are that the drugs in narc help you find bad guys on the street and stuff. and the drugs on saint's row just makes the screen look weird and make it swirve.

Its an exellent game , but its too easy to complete. (i did it in five days). The drugs and liqour do help in big gang wars (and some final missions) but i find it funny if you drink 2 bubblys and use 2 bongs , puking and coughing all over the place...that is annoying whilst being chased by the police :erm:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeahm it sounds fun but I still don't really like it. Eye candy and no imagination IMO. Ragdoll phyics sounds enjoyable though.But yeah, I may try it out for he heck of it since I've played all other GTA clones to see if they got something up their sleeve, so far they don't.

Yeahm it sounds fun but I still don't really like it. Eye candy and no imagination IMO. Ragdoll phyics sounds enjoyable though.But yeah, I may try it out for he heck of it since I've played all other GTA clones to see if they got something up their sleeve, so far they don't.