Bumping N Grinding

Coming to my rescue again :)

but i still cant bump :cry:

i think its my timing.... maybe its the angle i dont no , ive tried performing the bumps in the vid but i just crash , horribly , or the bike goes on the roof but i fall to ground.

Not gunna stop practicing though.

Edited by StuntX

Mmhm , i am a Vc only stunter until i get Sa for my pc.

For now im working on re-texturing the sanchez for my next video (lots of hard work :) ). I plan to re-texture the Pcj , ive had a look through the txd files but i cant seem to find the rims and brake disks , ill find it eventually though. Once i find them it will be cool. Im Also thinking of modding my Default.Ide file as the traffic really gets in the way.

And Urban , you seem to have a lot of Pcj's ... is there a car spawner or something ?

i beleive rims n brqake disc are pcj600bit64 or somthing and nitzkit is the best vice city stunter ever possibly so dotn even TRY going and doing that tuff yet couse ur not gonna! and you can use SPOOSH or DAnnyes ultimate main.scm both found at gtastutning.com for pcj spawner

First , download gta txd WORKSHOP , not vicetxd , then an img editor (dirmanager probly the best)

Open the dir program , click open and find your gta3.img . not gta3 ,

normally

/program files/rockstar games/models

Find pcj600.txd with the search tool.

Click it once and press export.

Export it to a chosen folder(any you wish).

Now open gta txd workshop , press open txd and locate your pcj600 file.

The txd file should open in the workshop and you should have some files too look at.

When your done looking click the file you want to edit and press export (at the top).

When the drop down 'drops' click export as BMP.

Export that to a chosen file , just click save in the folder and dont rename this.

Find your txd 'part' and right click and press edit

It should open in paint. once you open it , you may need to find a guide on how to do the pcj file but the sanchez is much much much easyer.

Hope this helps.

And on gtastunting.com the files dont download , on filefactory there's no link. and when i click the other link it gives an error.Can someone locate this 'ultimate main.scm' or its links ?

Edited by StuntX

First , download gta txd WORKSHOP , not vicetxd , then an img editor (dirmanager probly the best)

Open the dir program , click open and find your gta3.img . not gta3 ,

normally

/program files/rockstar games/models

Find pcj600.txd with the search tool.

Click it once and press export.

Export it to a chosen folder(any you wish).

Now open gta txd workshop , press open txd and locate your pcj600 file.

The txd file should open in the workshop and you should have some files too look at.

When your done looking click the file you want to edit and press export (at the top).

When the drop down 'drops' click export as BMP.

Export that to a chosen file , just click save in the folder and dont rename this.

Find your txd 'part' and right click and press edit

It should open in paint. once you open it , you may need to find a guide on how to do the pcj file but the sanchez is much much much easyer.

Hope this helps.

And on gtastunting.com the files dont download , on filefactory there's no link. and when i click the other link it gives an error.Can someone locate this 'ultimate main.scm' or its links ?

Thankz But i have TXD Builder.

Do you think it will work.