LCS on PC

MarkD1990

I only hope it comes out for PC.

Then i might too download buy it illegally. :D

Don't follow what Spartan does, it's in your best interest ;).

As for this emulator thing, I have done some research on the matter to see if this can in fact be done, from what I have seen so far it's not possible. Unless you have the tools required for your PSP to extract your game to your MemoryStick. Which I wouldn't recommend, as I don't know myself whether that is in fact legal.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only hope it comes out for PC.

Then i might too download buy it illegally. :D

Don't follow what Spartan does, it's in your best interest ;).

As for this emulator thing, I have done some research on the matter to see if this can in fact be done, from what I have seen so far it's not possible. Unless you have the tools required for your PSP to extract your game to your MemoryStick. Which I wouldn't recommend, as I don't know myself whether that is in fact legal.

Well, in terms of legally doing it, yes, you'd need the tools to extract your game to your memory stick. Of course, we all know that you can illegally do it, also, but we won't talk about that option. I think there are multiple programs out that will make .ISO's of your UMDs. All that would be is a back up of a game you already own, as long as it's only the one backup and you don't distribute it, you're legal. It's handy if you're able to load ISOs with your PSP((by means of an ISO loader, or the VERY NICE custom firmware out)), because then you're running the game from the memory stick and not spinning the disk, thus saving battery life.

It still isn't possible because it almost seems they have given up((currently, atleast?)) on a PSP emulator. They had one years back, but ALL it could do was run homebrew .PBPs if I'm not mistaken/

Maybe PC version of LCS would be moddable?That would be very cool

Uh, yeah, it would be moddable. For it would be on PC. But it isn't happening....

Not totally, the formats for GTA PSP games are relatively different to the PC versions. Unless Rockstar converts it to the old format for a PC version, if not only parts would be modable, if any.

• 2 weeks later...

All games should be on PC and all systems, I already have LCS for PSP so it deosnt affect me [needed it for the 3.03 HEN downgrader!]

All games should be on PC and all systems, I already have LCS for PSP so it deosnt affect me [needed it for the 3.03 HEN downgrader!]

• 2 months later...
Maybe PC version of LCS would be moddable?That would be very cool

Uh, yeah, it would be moddable. For it would be on PC. But it isn't happening....

Not totally, the formats for GTA PSP games are relatively different to the PC versions. Unless Rockstar converts it to the old format for a PC version, if not only parts would be modable, if any.

This is already bumped so what the hell, PSP games can be modded too, but you need an OE PSP and it has to be ran via ISO... (Modify the ISO file...)

And wouldnt it be negative 100000000000 points?

And I since this is a crap thread anyways, I got my stolen laptop back!