LCS on PC

MarkD1990

Well VCS should be coming out on PS3. not PS2 anymore

Why wouldn't it not come out for the PS2? It's being released this month. The PS3 won't be released for another year. Anyway, you will still be able to play PS2 games on the PS3.

Personally, I do see a point of bringing LCS out on PC. A lot of people don't have PS2's or PSP's. I think they should make these games for all formats. It cost more money, but they'd keep a lot more customers very happy.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Which tells us absolutely nothing except and advertisement for your site.....

I think LCS wont come out for the PC R* is already busy with GTAIV and maybe the next PSP GTA they even said there was no plan for bringing GTA VCS to the PS2 because how they where working with GTA4 I dont see it happening

How, exactly, does GTA IV effect LCS or VCS in the least?

The f*** dude? Um no?

Why wouldn't it not come out for the PS2? It's being released this month. The PS3 won't be released for another year. Anyway, you will still be able to play PS2 games on the PS3.

Personally, I do see a point of bringing LCS out on PC. A lot of people don't have PS2's or PSP's. I think they should make these games for all formats. It cost more money, but they'd keep a lot more customers very happy.

Actually, genius, the PS3 is out already now((like what, a month after you posted this?))... And a lot of people don't have PCs.... Or PCs capable of running many games. So they have to release LCS and VCS for Xbox, too. But wait! Not everyone has one of those, either! So I guess they must release them for GameCube, the DS, and the Wii.... WAIT. Not everyone has one of those, either!!! So I guess they better release the game in a Plug-In-Play format for the TV. Then everyone will be happy, right?

I dunno if they can do that on the PC but for the PS3 definetly

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait..... People are getting backwards here. How would it DEFINITELY be possible on PS3 but NOT PC? Have we forgotten that consoles are nothing but smaller PCs? And wow, everyone thinks that the PS3 is some super-machine or something. It's just a console, people....

Actually, genius, the PS3 is out already now((like what, a month after you posted this?))... And a lot of people don't have PCs.... Or PCs capable of running many games. So they have to release LCS and VCS for Xbox, too. But wait! Not everyone has one of those, either! So I guess they must release them for GameCube, the DS, and the Wii.... WAIT. Not everyone has one of those, either!!! So I guess they better release the game in a Plug-In-Play format for the TV. Then everyone will be happy, right?

Uh, maybe he lives in Europe. The PS3 was delayed until March for them.

Edited by Rashon125

You want LCS so damn bad? Go to Walmart, buy a PS2 (they ain't much, just $150 or less), buy LCS for the PS2 (which is $20), and drive your ass back to your house and play it.

It won't be for PS3 because the PS2 version will most likely be compatible with the PS3; it won't be out for Xbox because R* didn't care about Xbox fans last generation ( :lol::cry:); it won't be for PC because who the hell actually wants it for PC with all the control issues with SA on the PC; it won't be for any of Nintendo's systems because despite what they say, they're probably still hesitant to put a GTA game on the Gamecube, Wii, etc.; and it sure as hell won't be for the Gizmondo because nobody has any f***ing clue as to what the hell a Gizmondo is, even me.

Edited by TEC 9

Which tells us absolutely nothing except and advertisement for your site.....

I think LCS wont come out for the PC R* is already busy with GTAIV and maybe the next PSP GTA they even said there was no plan for bringing GTA VCS to the PS2 because how they where working with GTA4 I dont see it happening

How, exactly, does GTA IV effect LCS or VCS in the least?

The f*** dude? Um no?

I dunno if they can do that on the PC but for the PS3 definetly

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait..... People are getting backwards here. How would it DEFINITELY be possible on PS3 but NOT PC? Have we forgotten that consoles are nothing but smaller PCs? And wow, everyone thinks that the PS3 is some super-machine or something. It's just a console, people....

Probably not, some of them might not have TV's :P.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I has it on PC.

Its cool! ;)

No you don't.

Emulators FTW!

@putt: arguementation...

I think it would be great for PC. Why? Cause I don't want to buy a ps2 or ps3 have not interest in a psp.

PSP is for the same price as a 360, that's ridiculous.

To my knowledge there isn't a fully-working PSP emulator that can run official PSP games, let-alone GTA.

and its still not up for pc yet?

No, and chances are, it won't be.