Dual Weapons In VCS

The Driver

OK, so this may be untrue, but by looking at all of the pictures of Vic Vance, both hands are in a 'cup' shape, meaning when a dual weapon is selected (E.g. Pistols) his hands look like they are holding them. See below, and you will see what I mean...

post-4554-1160307140_thumb.jpg

So, look at both hands, and they are cupped as if there can be two small weapons.

What do you think?

I think may features in VCS will be from SA, like the man leaning against the car, or those terrible gun shot sounds! ARGH!

Impression: Pop, pop, poooop.

The gunshot sonds from SA will not happen again. Have you watched the Cholos trailer? A Cholo shot a pistol and it sounded the same as LCS's Pistol sound. In the Weapon trailer, a biker was shooting an AK to that Maverick and it sounded just like LCS's AK-47 sound.

I liked the San Andreas duel weapon function though it seemed a bit of a poison chalice.

I always enjoyed using a single Colt pistol and Submachinegun, and so would like the option of switching between single-weapon and duel-weapon modes if the feature is implemented in VCS.

Another thing that annoyed me was how CJ would seemingly pull the other weapon out of thing air once Hitman level was reached, and also how the ammo only went down in single bullets when firing two weapons rather than two bullets per shot as it should have done...

I liked the San Andreas duel weapon function though it seemed a bit of a poison chalice.

I always enjoyed using a single Colt pistol and Submachinegun, and so would like the option of switching between single-weapon and duel-weapon modes if the feature is implemented in VCS.

Another thing that annoyed me was how CJ would seemingly pull the other weapon out of thing air once Hitman level was reached, and also how the ammo only went down in single bullets when firing two weapons rather than two bullets per shot as it should have done...

Yes i agree

You could wield sawn-offs as well in SA, but it would be more realistic that if you pick up one pistol, its is a single handed weapon, but if you pickup two in a row, then it is dual weapon! That would be more fun, and have more depth into the game.

I completely forgot about the Sawn-Off Shotugn because it's in the shotgun category. :D