(VC) StuntX Debut

Here she goes. , only around a 3rd done , using windows movie maker , fraps 1.9 , No MODS! :bleh: .

Music by -

Rage Against Teh machine - Renegades Of Funk . Please Read the text belowe the link or you may think that i have no video creating skills at all >.<

Link -

All of the text in the video hasnt been changed yet , as i had to clean everything off my pc and start again....

Therefore my fonts were wiped. Once the film ends (you'll no) just cut it , as the music plays on until the song ends not the films. The film is aprox 2mins , the music is 3:45. So close it around 2mins.

All the stunts used in this film were NOT copied , if you have seen 'your' stunt in this movie it is by coincidence and nothing else, apoligies if it harms you or your family in anyway.

Any modded vehicles/guns/buildings/ect. ect. seen in this movie were there by coincidence , i have checked through and none of the vehicles used in the movie were modified although there are modded vehicles currently in my copie of VC. The video will be released as it goes along (or when i see its ready) , i expect the next video to be the finished copy.

Thanks StuntX. :hi::gappy:

---------

Anyone found stealing parts of my movie (i'll no) , will flamed heavily.

Copyright.

Edited by StuntX

Thanks man , ill head over there now :thumbsup:

UPDATES FOR VERSION 2.0 =

New Music - By Lost Prophets - Burn Burn

Some Grinds :blush:

Scenes are more ''edited''

New ''Transitions''

Cut Out the Rockstar Intro.

I have decided that the video will be the same length as the song so much recording and editing and stunting ect. ect. will be needed.

StuntX

Edited by StuntX