Sunshine Autos in GTAVCS

K_P

Everything everyone just said sounds really cool. I loved stealing cars and putting them in the garage to get money and new special cars. The Cholos might indeed have the Sabre Turbo (sure looks like it) but I hope if they do they have one Cholos version and the good old original Sabre Turbo as well. The Car Salesman sounds like a cool job and I've heard about it but how did it actually work? Sunshine Autos does look tackier (especially with the light up H not working making it Sunsine Autos) but what would you expect with R*. It was probably my favourite asset and it will most likely be one in VCS as well with new special cars I hope.

Edited by ArturKim21

No, I think it's going to be in Howling Pete's Bike Emporium which is located across the street from The Greasy Chopper, where you can also find a PCJ 600. By the way I haven't played LCS yet, how did the Bike and Car Salesman work?

Well, Car Salesman was located in Harwood at Capital Auto Dealership where you had to impress the customer by doing certain things. In the off-road vehicle, you had to drive off-road. In the sports car, you drive fast. In the family cars, you had to drive slow. The muscle cars, you have to run over people. Sometimes, the customer wanted the car resprayed to a different color so you had to drive to the Red Light District and respray it. You do that for 6 levels and they you pass the mission.

The Bike Salesman was incredibly easier, IMO. You get more money and bonuses. You have to sell 40 bikes. Ten of each bike. The PCJ-600, Faggio, Sanchez, and Freeway. For the PCJ, you had to drive fast. The Faggio, you had to drive slow. The Sanchez, you go off-road. The Freeway, you run over and drive-by.

I over-explained, didn't I? :lolbounce: