EMPIRE BUILDING

flippy888

Yeah it sounds like an "evolved" step from gang wars combined with assets which is pretty cool. In gang wars all you did was have territory for nothing but respect which you would then use to recruit gang members to use in gangs wars again which they were really useless and assets were great but it would be fun to do continous "missions" to keep the property creating Empire Building. I am really looking forward to VCS and Empire Buidling is one of the main reasons I want to buy it (plus all the other kick ass stuff it has!).

The whole advanced control aspect that the Empire Building mode should offer is something that I'm really looking forward too...hopefully Rockstar will make it easy enough to select which business each front represents (drugs, whorehouses etc).

I also enjoyed the homies system and gang wars from San Andreas so that should be a much further advanced version of this. Can't wait!

I also like homies but their AI was not good and they didn't help much in gang wars. I'm hoping in VCS they improve on that and I agree that it would be cool to recruit anyone and this time without cheats but maybe you have to pay them. It would be cool to also be able to give them which guns you want them to use. This would really improve the gang wars system and help in Empire Building as well.