Skin Help?

Tubbz_Crockett

Hi Im recently new to this whole modding stuff ..I downloaded A skin got the img tool editor..I have gone as far as replacing the player.dff file ...my problem is how do you replace the 2nd file that comes with the skin the BMP image ..Do you just replace the existing player skin in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City\models\generic ? I've tried that and my new skin shows up fine in the games menu at the choose your skin screen ..But when I actually play with the character the skin looks messed up ..what have i done wrong ?.. help is much appreciated thanx a bunch-Nick

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Im recently new to this whole modding stuff ..I downloaded A skin got the img tool editor..I have gone as far as replacing the player.dff file ...my problem is how do you replace the 2nd file that comes with the skin the BMP image ..Do you just replace the existing player skin in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City\models\generic ? I've tried that and my new skin shows up fine in the games menu at the choose your skin screen ..But when I actually play with the character the skin looks messed up ..what have i done wrong ?.. help is much appreciated thanx a bunch-Nick

you must of replaced a dff file with a txd, or, you need to paint - put the face in the right position, follow the texture guide. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::bleh::bleh::bleh: