Funny Mod

DeBlaise34

One time,I made this mod where Claude has Orange Pants,Red shoes,A tye dye tee shirt,And I made one for a green shotgun.But didnt release it cuz it broke my game and gave me some viruses.And my little bro deleted it and the game.Oh and forgot,he had a baseball cap.

One time,I made this mod where Claude has Orange Pants,Red shoes,A tye dye tee shirt,And I made one for a green shotgun.But didnt release it cuz it broke my game and gave me some viruses.And my little bro deleted it and the game.Oh and forgot,he had a baseball cap.

A few things....

1. If you didn't release it, have no screens, have NOTHING of it, WHY did you post about it?

2. If YOU made it, then NO, you didn't get a virus from it. Viruses don't just appear out of thin air. Doesn't work that way.

3. That isn't a MOD, it's a SKIN. Yes, it "mods" the game, but most people probably seperate mods and skins.

1.My little brother deleted my mod before I got a picture2.You don't know what sasser is?Its a virus that automatticly logs you off in the middle of something!You need to learn about computers.

No, that isn't terminology that is used frequently. I need to learn about computers? YOU think you got a virus from something YOU CREATED. Unless you put the virus there, it isn't there. Viruses aren't just mess-ups that happen. People actually have to script them.

Listen.Ive made it to Vandal in 2 days and I just started.Who do you think I am?An asskicker!And Ive been born and carried home in a tornado!It takes a lot to scare me!And you are only tickling!

Vandal is is low.... That is based on POST COUNT. You don't even have 40 posts yet. At one point I was making 100 a day. At your rate? Twenty a day.... And I don't care what the hell you were born in or what it takes to scare you. That doesn't change the fact that you can't spell or type for shit, or that this is a pointless topic.