Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Samiam2

What do you like about Toni?

22 posts in this topic

Toni was kick ass, he didnt take shit from anyone. I would consider him my 2nd favorite GTA character...CJ sucked ass he doesnt even make the chart with me...too much of a pussy. Now Victor on the other hand might tie Toni for second place in being my favorite main characters...he seems tough and hardass.

I didn't really like him, he didn't have many redeeming qualities. He stayed very loyal to Salvatore, which meant many similar missions for one person instead of multiple people. Vice city had the best range of missions from various people, especially the missions for the businesses you owned (excluding the strip club).

I don't really know where I have him... I mean, yeah he's a cool guy and all but seem a little bit ill-tempered you know, but he seems to know what he wants and all, so I'd say he's a pretty decent guy, but he's far away from one of my favourite gta characters.

I like Tony's a lot for some reason ,maybe its the mafia thing going for him,and finding the out the reason he and his mama hate the triads,I like to see tony in gta4 as a returing char maybe, that niko meets in liberty city

Edited by Mr.Manetti

I like Tony's a lot for some reason maybe its the mafia thing going for him,and finding the out the reason he and his mama hate the triads,I wish that tony in gta4 as a returing char niko meets in libery city

BUMP

+

Spellcheck

+

Wtf

+

He gained loads of weight, which i think is just funny :D

Lol, yeah eventually in GTA3 he was fat. I don't really like him at all, even though in LCS he was thin, he also was a bit heartless, which pretty much suited him for who he was back in LCS.

hey instead i will tell you what i thought was funny about him the way he talked to the hookers besides toni is an old ass man i culdnt imagine some one Fuckin' with him