I hope theres jets in vcs

SUPER GTA MAN

When they say double size they mean the interiors. The simple cant add another part to Vice City, R* would have to explain why its not in GTA VC. And I dont thye they will add any planes. Mabye the seaplane, dodo and shamel but any other plane faster would make traveling through vice cit ytoo fast

Well how are they gonna explain Tommy Vercetti?

tommyvcopyub0.png

how is that tommy?he doesnt even have the same color hair.

Tommy had very dark brown hair which looked almost black at times. It could be Tommy but I dont know how Rockstar would explain how he got out of prison for that cutscene or which ever other cutscenes he is in...if that is him. I'm really getting my hopes up on this one but I think it'll be kick ass if he is in VCS.

why would he be with ricardo diaz, considering that on vice city they only met on the guardian angels mission, so i am very certain that it is not him and that hes not on the game.

Hey this is Rockstar, they could find little loop holes through their own scripts extremely easily. Remember Diaz couldnt even remember Lance's name, how is he gonna remember someone 2 years back? Then the whole prison thing could be explanned in many different ways.

his shirt patterns are diffrent, hairs different skin colors different... tommy met cortez or diaz or whoever in VC and he with him there in vcs... i dont think so... and i read somewhere fighter jet was gonna be in...

WOW, didnt you ever think that while he was in LC his hair was extremely dark brown and then it turned lighter after being in VC for a year or so. his shirt patterns are different because the colors could have faded if he ever tried to swim before or just simply because he wore a different shirt...why would you think he wore the same shirt for 2 years? he just got from LC...up north...a lot of people up north have lighter skin so he wouldnt have dark skin that soon. who said Tommy met Cortez in 1984 if that is him? He might have just met Diaz in 1984.

On top of all of this, who said Tommy went down to Vice City right after he got out of prison? All the Intro says to Vice City is the following.

"After being thrown in jail for 15 years and left to rot by his mob family, he's now out and looking to get back in the business."

Yes it says he's out of prison but it didnt say "He just got out." So this could have meant he got out 2 years back. Hell in Lance's Profile it says, "Recently arrived in town with his brother.", and Rockstar obviously didnt mean a week earlier. Again im not saying thats deffinetly Tommy but I'm saying its very possible.

WOW, didnt you ever think that while he was in LC his hair was extremely dark brown and then it turned lighter after being in VC for a year or so. his shirt patterns are different because the colors could have faded if he ever tried to swim before or just simply because he wore a different shirt...why would you think he wore the same shirt for 2 years? he just got from LC...up north...a lot of people up north have lighter skin so he wouldnt have dark skin that soon. who said Tommy met Cortez in 1984 if that is him? He might have just met Diaz in 1984.

On top of all of this, who said Tommy went down to Vice City right after he got out of prison? All the Intro says to Vice City is the following.

"After being thrown in jail for 15 years and left to rot by his mob family, he's now out and looking to get back in the business."

Yes it says he's out of prison but it didnt say "He just got out." So this could have meant he got out 2 years back. Hell in Lance's Profile it says, "Recently arrived in town with his brother.", and Rockstar obviously didnt mean a week earlier. Again im not saying thats deffinetly Tommy but I'm saying its very possible.

Read my above post. Tommy was in jail at he time when VCS took place

Read my above post. Tommy was in jail at he time when VCS took place

LOL you said he was in jail :lolbounce:

He was in a high security PRISON and yes he was in for 15 years BEFORE 1986 BUT Rockstar never said WHEN he served the 15 year sentence.

Please post here for now. Just realized that this isnt the topic about Tommy being in VCS

Edited by Original GTA Master