Tommy Vercetti?

Harwood Butcher

I'm sad to say that Tommy isnt in that scene because I did the mission and found that it was just one of Diaz's goons. I'm still hoping that Tommy will show up some how but seeing as im very close to the end of the storyline, that wont be happening. :(

I'm still hoping that the storyline overlaps with VC showing Vic surviving or somethnig but I dought they'll do that.

OWNED.

Now will you shut the f*** up?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sad to say that Tommy isnt in that scene because I did the mission and found that it was just one of Diaz's goons. I'm still hoping that Tommy will show up some how but seeing as im very close to the end of the storyline, that wont be happening. :(

I'm still hoping that the storyline overlaps with VC showing Vic surviving or somethnig but I dought they'll do that.

OWNED.

Explain how I got "Owned" please.

OWNED.

Well lets see, you dragged this discussion for 11 pages, pulling out as much bullshit out of your ass as possible to prove that you were right, with me telling you that you're wrong. In the end, you were wrong. HAHAH! :thumbsup:

KA-POWNED!

OWNED.

Well lets see, you dragged this discussion for 11 pages, pulling out as much bullshit out of your ass as possible to prove that you were right, with me telling you that you're wrong. In the end, you were wrong. HAHAH! :thumbsup:

KA-POWNED!

Ummm when did I say that was deffinetly Tommy? Does Spaz need to post another f***ing paragraph for you to shut up. Because you didnt get what he said the last f***ing 3 times that I was giving possiblities.

YOU'RE JUST A STUPID SMALL SYRINGE THAT HAS BEEN LOGGED INTO THE VAGINAL SECRETION!!!!...in other words...you're a douche bag

I told you all, Tommy Vercetti wasn't coming out in Vice City Stories, but nooooooooooooo you just wouldn't accept the fact.

I never said he was deffinetly gonna be in VCS, I was simply giving the possibilities.

Tommy Vercetti isin't in the game you idiots!

No shit I already cleared that up. Why dont you try reading the other post.

I told you all, Tommy Vercetti wasn't coming out in Vice City Stories, but nooooooooooooo you just wouldn't accept the fact.

I never said he was deffinetly gonna be in VCS, I was simply giving the possibilities.

Accualy i cleared it up before you did motherf***er.

Don't try and steal my credit!

Thats you a stealer!

post-7668-1162781499.jpg

Edited by gtadood

Accualy i cleared it up before you did motherf***er.

Don't try and steal my credit!

Thats you a stealer!

...you probebly just said that it wasnt him with no proof. I just posted in here to confirm it...so shut the f*** up.

TVG stop boasting about this. OGTAM has admitted that he was wrong and took it well. We need to get along and in future and respect their opinions.

HOLY f***ING SHIT.

ARE YOU TWO MENTALLY CHALLENGED!?!?!?

I'M NOT WRONG, I NEVER SAID THAT WAS TOMMY VERCETTI!!! I SAID IT WAS A POSSIBILITY!!!

Yeah, ok, whatever GTA Master, you made an entire topic about how that was Tommy, now that you're wrong you deny it all. Please, go back and read page 1. You're just like samiam2, once you're wrong you play dumb and try to act like you had nothing to do with it. Samiam2, if you're reading this, go back and play modem.

TVG stop boasting about this. OGTAM has admitted that he was wrong and took it well. We need to get along and in future and respect their opinions.

HOLY f***ING SHIT.

I'M NOT WRONG, I NEVER SAID THAT WAS TOMMY VERCETTI!!! I SAID IT WAS A POSSIBILITY!!!

Yeah, ok, whatever GTA Master, you made an entire topic about how that was Tommy, now that you're wrong you deny it all. Please, go back and read page 1. You're just like samiam2, once you're wrong you play dumb and try to act like you had nothing to do with it. Samiam2, if you're reading this, go back and play modem.

If you pause the trailer at 00:51 - 00:53, you'll see what appears and sounds JUST LIKE Tommy Vercetti, and although he’s "supposedly" in prison, this seems to be Tommy! Look at a screen of it here , that’s right, Fido, from GTA-Addic, screened it, and by clicking here, you'll see what is truly Tommy Vercetti Somehow! Also, View the Second Screen which shows it again! Again, this is all speculation through in depth examination of the clip. Fido watched the clip over 20 times and has taken these screens, which appear to show him well. This again, is not confirmed!

Courtesy of GTA-Addic

Thats what Fido from GTA-Addic said not me. I was backing it up with possibilities. You need to read things better.

Edited by Original GTA Master

HOLY f***ING SHIT.

JESUS f***IN' TAP-DANCING CHRIST ON A STICK...... This WHOLE ENTIRE f***ING TIME HE HAS BEEN SAYING HE THINKS THAT TOMMY POSSIBLY COULD'VE BEEN IN THE GAME. LET. ME. REPEAT. POSSIBLY. NOT DEFINITETLY.

Go ride your mother's dick, TVG.

You know Original GTA Master has a BIG mouth thats why he got BANNED from

The gtaportable forums! (No offence OGM)

Actually if I remember correctly he got banned in the middle of an argument that he was actually right in...

n00bs.

Fact 1: Original GTA Master put a question mark in the topic title, he also said the word possibly and backed up his speculation.

Fact 2: Tommy isn't in the game

Fact 3: Everyone who started arguing about this needs to realise they were actually arguing about someones opinion that they were entitled to - that is very silly.

Fact 4: I've closed this topic.