Tommy Vercetti?

Harwood Butcher

I know it seems cool to have Tommy Vercetti back in the game, but it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN... He was in jail doing time... just like claude didn't came out in Liberty City Stories... It's just not going too..

Or maybe..... It's not really Tommy Vercetti in the video... maybe it's his long lost brother...

HOLY SHIT. READ THE OTHER POST BEFORE YOU POST!!!

We already discussed the whole Tommy being in prison still. Yeah Claude wasnt in LCS but he did have another appearance in SA and I think its about time Tommy had another appearance.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I agree, we have seen many characters in different games (example: Phil Cassidy in GTA3, VC, and LCS or Avery Carrington in VC and LCS) and seeing Tommy again would be awesome. Seeing as the guy looked like Tommy excited us and that's why we are discussing ways he could POSSIBLY be back. This will probably happen with tons of other GTA games like maybe CJ in GTA4.

i agree with original GTA master, ive seen some videos and it really does look like Tommy Vercetti,im 100% sure that he wil be in VCS,and if i lose, ill give you all my money that i have in TGTAP bank that i have.

ill beat against anyone!

See, now THAT is what isn't too smart. Trying to say you're 100% positive for either side....

"dat guy wers da bl00 hawae shirt dats tommeh 4 sho!"

are you seriously this stupid? We never said that was him because of his shirt. That looks nothing like his shirt to begin with...are you stupid enough to think that?...or are you just high?

I was talking to Wheelman.

I know... :mellow:

Edited by Original GTA Master