#141 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:04 PM

They doesn't necessarily have to make SAS with the IV engine. For PSP's UMD, get rid of the useless countryside and put a bridge then set the game in 1989 or something. Cesar can make a good protagonist, but he had no close friendship to Grove Street, and they were a big gang back then. So Sweet would be good and the main antagonist could be the leader of the Ballas. (not Kane, but someone who's stronger and bigger before him.)

#142 maccer

maccer

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  •    Wales 

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:03 AM

i wanna see woozie as the main antagonist if they make sas
sa rules

#143 Kugerfang

Kugerfang

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:56 PM

Wu Zi Mu? He'd have to have a guide dog with him.

DEAD TO RIGHTS!

I wanna see a new character.

#144 claude-5

claude-5

UK have the $ on their keyboard, so why dont US have the £

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:16 PM

if they do make an SAS i think the protoganist will be someone new and same with the antoganist, i think the player will dip there toes in all the gangs activities, i think it will be set in 1990, so we wont see CJ, but we will encounter, sweet, smoke, ryder, woozie, etc, this will be pretty good as a PSP/PS2 game

Posted Image

TOXIC worked on this sig, and im greatful :D

#145 maccer

maccer

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  •    Wales 

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:39 PM

or maybe salvatore leone as a antagonist after the heist at caligulas and he plots revenge on cj lol that wud be stupid but fun
or some vagos or ballas leader
or lazlow(wctr) lol
what wud be good if we could use our body and face and pu it on the antagonist that wudbe ace
sa rules

#146 claude-5

claude-5

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:03 PM

to be honest, i dont think salvatore will be a good antagonist as he dies in GTAIII, we need an antagonist who we can kill

Posted Image

#147 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:36 PM

Previous leader of Ballas would make a good antagonist.

#148 claude-5

claude-5

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:07 PM

I had this crazy idea that claude bould be the protoganist, so we can see what he got up to when he lived in SA

Posted Image

#149 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:27 PM

Nope, I'd rather not want him to be a protagonist again. But it would be cool if SAS is a prequel where he talks and gives you missions but during one of them, he's shot in the throat and becomes a mute.

#150 claude-5

claude-5

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:31 PM

tha would be pretty cool, but he'll probably be in the bkgroundall the time, if he werent a protoganist in SAS

Posted Image

#151 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:03 AM

Nope, I'd rather not want him to be a protagonist again. But it would be cool if SAS is a prequel where he talks and gives you missions but during one of them, he's shot in the throat and becomes a mute.

Claude seems like a follower, not a leader. I can't see Rockstar Games making him a go to guy for missions.

I really can't see Rockstar games going back to the GTAIII era of the series. So I don't think we'll see an SAS. Although, I'm not totally sure.

Edited by Harwood Butcher, 26 August 2008 - 02:04 AM.

#152 claude-5

claude-5

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:24 AM

im doubting there will ever be an SAS, but it can be possible, im sure LCS/VCS were just games to keep people happy while waiting for IV

Posted Image

#153 deathmetaldrummer

deathmetaldrummer

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • United States 

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:52 AM

sas would be great if your a ballar
Posted Image

#154 GTA6595

GTA6595

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 07:41 PM

GTA San Andreas Stories would be better if it was a sequel, probaly in 95-96. It would have better rap music, like Biggie, and Tupac. Rock would have Limp Biskit and Marylyn Manson. The game would even proboly support my Space idea, since San Andreas is California were NASA is. Cars would be cooler and the game could be for PS3 and PSP.

#155 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:12 PM

Biggie and Tupac? I understand the latter but Biggie? In a West Coast based game.

I would love to see it based on 1990 with more west coast rap.

#156 GTA6595

GTA6595

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:49 PM

1990 plot. PREQUEL

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Stories. In 1990 a young member of an illusive gang known as Grove Street struggles too be number one. A young man named Sweet Johnson struggles to make it too the top. It’s hard for people in the Los Santos streets to make it to the top. Everybody at this time wants to be a gangster rapper, but Sweets got more things in mind. His younger brother CJ has gone to Liberty City and its Sweets job to keep the family safe. New gangs start to show there faces and the world of San Andreas is starting to see its big shine in the Grand Theft Auto universe.

1995 plot. SEQUEL

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Stories. In 1995 a want to be rapper named Marcus Brown gets mixed with the wrong labels. Power Row Records has something different in mind for Marcus. Power Row’s head executive sells Marcus’s lyrics to another rapper. Marcus takes action. He joins a local gang and finds an alternative to becoming a rapper. He takes his revenge through drive byes and
Shootouts at local Power Record employees. He even takes a stand at one of Groves Street’s gang members: Carl Johnson.

#157 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:26 PM

1990 plot. PREQUEL

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Stories. In 1990 a young member of an illusive gang known as Grove Street struggles too be number one. A young man named Sweet Johnson struggles to make it too the top. It’s hard for people in the Los Santos streets to make it to the top. Everybody at this time wants to be a gangster rapper, but Sweets got more things in mind. His younger brother CJ has gone to Liberty City and its Sweets job to keep the family safe. New gangs start to show there faces and the world of San Andreas is starting to see its big shine in the Grand Theft Auto universe.

It's good... But CJ comes back in the early 90's so it'd be the 80's when that would be happening... :)

#158 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:45 PM

i wanna see woozie as the main antagonist if they make sas

LOL, I mean if Woozie wasn't blind at that time then yeah they could make it work.

Edit: Shit just realized how old that was :/ oh well, :P.

Posted Image

#159 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 03:28 PM

My view: We don't need San Andreas Stories as long as everyone keeps making good mods... People can combine stuff to build there own dream copy of SA. :D I'll help with my Fun Mod and Parkour mod and will make any other map/scm/animation mods I can think of ;)

#160 DBturbo

DBturbo

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:20 PM

Well i surpose there busy with GTA chinatown wars but i think GTA sas will still come, just not fast. We know it would be hard to fit sas onto a umd and the psp is getting old now with an updated new psp being developed at the moment which wont be using umd. there surly will be putting in on that i hope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users