#21 RacerX5034

RacerX5034

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:17 PM

It would be big So they might Put in loading screens Like in the previous games
You should go to bed and sleep about how dumb you are. Wake up and realize that you need a hobby. Later down the road you turn that hobby into a Job. After making loads of money doing what you like you get a nice house two cars and a big family. And when every thing is paid off you set the charges and blow the shit out of them.

#22 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:28 PM

Yeah they probably will. I agree with rashon125 and OGTAM, the triliogy wouldn't be complete without a SAS. Since they already have/making 2 ports for the original 3 GTA games (GTA3 and VC= LCS and VCS).

Edited by ArturKim21, 30 September 2006 - 06:30 PM.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#23 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:08 PM

I'd much rather have separate stories for the three cities. (More reasons to get a PSP) No ports to the PS2, Xbox, PC, WHATEVER! But they could still fit the entire state of San Andreas on a UMD in two years, maybe.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#24 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:12 PM

I'd much rather have separate stories for the three cities. (More reasons to get a PSP) No ports to the PS2, Xbox, PC, WHATEVER! But they could still fit the entire state of San Andreas on a UMD in two years, maybe.

Nah. It'd feel better to unlock a city because playing in only one would be rather empty.

#25 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:12 PM

Why no ports, just another way to please non-psp owning GTA fans and to make more money
Posted Image

#26 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:19 PM

More people would be conplaining why the game wouldn't be ported.

Edited by rashon125, 30 September 2006 - 09:39 PM.

#27 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 10:19 PM

Yeah it would be a wise move but only after R* thinks VCS has sold enough on the PSP and then they could release it on PS2, PC, Xbox and whatever.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#28 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 03:59 AM

Have you guys played the PS2 version of LCS? It sucked ass. That's what happens when you port PSP games to consoles. There's a reason PSP games are good on the PSP. Because you expect that from a PSP game, not a PS2 game.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#29 Dmac

Dmac

Made Man

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 01 October 2006 - 08:47 AM

Maybe if they Brought SAS out they could just have Level Transitions like in GTA3,VC and LCS but insted of saying the Islands Name maybe it could say ''Insert Disc Number:*''. It would be Annoying but its Better then Nothing. :D

PXhBw.png

www.dmac.pw

#30 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 10:02 AM

But imagine having 6 stars and you're running from the cops and suddenly the game stops and it says: please insert UMD number #3. All the adrenalaine would go away and it would get really annoying after a while. I think they'll be able to fit it on one UMD though.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#31 DeBlaise34

DeBlaise34

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:30 PM

Well I have two things in my head:Mabye GTA4 is San Andreas Stories.But I doubt it.And:If they made these,why not revisit the classics and make Grand Theft Auto:London Stories.
Posted Image

#32 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 October 2006 - 01:30 PM

Well I have two things in my head:Mabye GTA4 is San Andreas Stories.But I doubt it.And:If they made these,why not revisit the classics and make Grand Theft Auto:London Stories.

GTA4 wouldn't be SAS. Rockstar didn't revisit the classics because they were in a different trilogy. :yup:

#33 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 02:23 PM

GTA IV and the PSP games are being made by two different divisions. What part of this are people not understanding? And GTA IV will be all new and something that is beyond that past trilogy. Why release what is almost a PORT on a brand new system? That would be f***in' retarded.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#34 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:33 PM

Yeah it would but London Stories doesn't sound so bad. Having the old 2D game turned new and excting. But like rashon125 said, it's not part of the triliogy. And even if they did do the classics then the first one would have Liberty City, Vice City AND San Andreas, don't think that would all fit on a UMD but SAS possibly. Or maybe GTA2 had all three, I'm not sure.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#35 Timmy Vermicceli

Timmy Vermicceli

Gods favourite creation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:38 PM

I think they came out with LibertCityStories and Vice City Stories just for a diversion until the next GTA was released.By the way, I thought LCS was a complete failure, basiccaly everything sucked about it.I hope that wont be the case in VCS.
Posted Image

#36 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:58 PM

They would not spend how much it cost to make a game for a diversion for GTA 4. That would be stupid espically with all that effort they put into VCS. It takes time and alot of money to make a game so just spend a ridculus amount on a diversion would be foolish.

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#37 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 October 2006 - 11:54 PM

I think they came out with LibertCityStories and Vice City Stories just for a diversion until the next GTA was released.By the way, I thought LCS was a complete failure, basiccaly everything sucked about it.I hope that wont be the case in VCS.

Disagree. LCS wasn't a complete disgrace. It was like a practice for Rockstar for putting a GTA game on PSP. You may think LCS was a failure in terms of GTA games but it was one of the top PSP games.

#38 Dmac

Dmac

Made Man

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 02 October 2006 - 06:04 AM

It probably is but a very expensive and effort Diversion!!!! Maybe Rockstar just like making the GTA Games and earning tonnes of cash. :D

PXhBw.png

www.dmac.pw

#39 Ciaran

Ciaran

1 pWn t3h n00bs

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:00 PM

It probably is but a very expensive and effort Diversion!!!! Maybe Rockstar just like making the GTA Games and earning tonnes of cash. :D

Yes maybe :bleh:

#40 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 05:25 PM

Rockstar make games other than GTA, don't they?! but seriously they might not make a sanandreas Stories anyway.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users