San Andreas Stories discussion

Logsdaman11

I would like it to take place after San Andreas and Hunters Quarry is full of water.

Also if it takes place after SA, I wouldn't want it to have much to do with Grove street. Maybe it would talk about Sweet and CJ being dead. Not actually saying, "They're dead" but saying something like ,"Ever since that leader of Grove street got his head blown off....." or something like that. Just implying, but not proving, that they're dead.

I might have said this but, I would like it to be about the mafia in Las Venturas.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if they do make SAS, i think it would be before 1992, maybe 1990 or 1989. If they did make it, you probaly wouldn't see CJ or play as a character related to him. I like the mod idea. starting from scratch to big time. Ceaser could be the main character or it could be anyone that you hardly saw in SA

I think all you guys are thinking to small. Plus, I don't like the idea of playing the Mafia. Seems kinda borin`. I don't noe abt you guys but I'd say the next GTA might focus on the Ballas. maybe around the year 1994 or something like that. The story line might be how the GSF managed to gain control of LS, and the Ballas got pushed over. Now it is time for payback...i don't noe, it's just a guess

Theres bound to be one! Which is a good thing :D

I would like playing as Brian too, apart from he couldn't die at the end, as you wouldn't be able to explore after you finished the game.

Switching characters would be a bit stupid, I don't think that it would be effective in the story, it's just not how GTA works...

More exploration into the gangs in San Fierro, as you don't really know anything about them or their backgrounds.

• 2 weeks later...

I think san andreas would be the next logical step, although in a magazine called Official Playstation 2 Magazine, I think someone (a producer possibly) said they wouldn't be able to fit it on a UMD disc. I would have quoted it word for word, but unfortunately I threw the magazine away.

I said this on multiple forums and I'll say it again...

Now Los Santos Stories, San Fierro Stories, and Las Venturas Stories would plain suck because in every single GTA game, you had to unlock a part of the city or in San Andreas' case, another city to continue the storyline. It would be incredibly empty to have three separate games. Each city in San Andreas made the whole city so special. When you get tired of Los Santos, you leave it a while then go to San Fierro and when you want to, you come back. You couldn't do that with three separate games. Think how much those would cost separately. How tell me how much missions there would be staying in only one city. I'd expect only 40 so it'd definitely not work out.

If it does happen, I think it'll just be Los Santos.

I would like it set in 87-88, just after CJ left for LC and we can see what the GSF got upto in that time, but I would like the main character to be Sweet. :)

Yeah that'll be tight. But instead of playing as Sweet you'll play as ome new guy in town and he joins thae Ballas. And then you have to do that mission to kill Sweet and CJ's mom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...