San Andreas Stories discussion

Logsdaman11

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I have two things in my head:Mabye GTA4 is San Andreas Stories.But I doubt it.And:If they made these,why not revisit the classics and make Grand Theft Auto:London Stories.

GTA IV and the PSP games are being made by two different divisions. What part of this are people not understanding? And GTA IV will be all new and something that is beyond that past trilogy. Why release what is almost a PORT on a brand new system? That would be f***in' retarded.

Yeah it would but London Stories doesn't sound so bad. Having the old 2D game turned new and excting. But like rashon125 said, it's not part of the triliogy. And even if they did do the classics then the first one would have Liberty City, Vice City AND San Andreas, don't think that would all fit on a UMD but SAS possibly. Or maybe GTA2 had all three, I'm not sure.

They would not spend how much it cost to make a game for a diversion for GTA 4. That would be stupid espically with all that effort they put into VCS. It takes time and alot of money to make a game so just spend a ridculus amount on a diversion would be foolish.

I think they came out with LibertCityStories and Vice City Stories just for a diversion until the next GTA was released.By the way, I thought LCS was a complete failure, basiccaly everything sucked about it.I hope that wont be the case in VCS.

Disagree. LCS wasn't a complete disgrace. It was like a practice for Rockstar for putting a GTA game on PSP. You may think LCS was a failure in terms of GTA games but it was one of the top PSP games.

I think they came out with LibertCityStories and Vice City Stories just for a diversion until the next GTA was released.By the way, I thought LCS was a complete failure, basiccaly everything sucked about it.I hope that wont be the case in VCS.

It probably is but a very expensive and effort Diversion!!!! Maybe Rockstar just like making the GTA Games and earning tonnes of cash. :D

That'd be pretty sweet if they made SAS ing general if it were for PSP.Cause if they made but not for PSP that'd kinda suck.But still,i'd buy it.It's a new GTA!But it kinda seems that there wouldn't be enough space for like all of SA put into the PSP.But who knows;this is Rockstar guys.They may be able to pull it off.

sa is probaly too big to fit on the psp :bashhead:

They won't use everything from SA for SAS. People may say that but it's like people are saying the exact same features from SA are going to be in SAS. If an SAS is going to be made, Rockstar is going to obviously take some needless things from SA. Like girlfriends for example.