San Andreas Stories discussion

Logsdaman11

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice. Why'd you make it anyway? For R* to change their site if they ever make SAS (even though I think the ones for LCS and VCS are something like : www.rockstargames.com/vicecitystories or something like that). What's the site about anyway, some search engine for finding things involving SA?

Anyway, I hope they somehow do make SAS despite the fact that it's to big for a PSP. I think somehow R* will do it, don't know how but somehow they'll do it... I hope.

It damn sure won't be all of San Andreas. Maybe Los Santos Stories. See how GSF is doing or how they began.

San Fierro Stories: A deeper look into the Mountain Cloud Boys or Red Gecko Tong.

Las Venturas Stories: Follow the tale of a young Mafiaso as he takes over all of LV...one don at a time.

Well there was a Rockstar interview article that I saw on GTA-Addic that said that it is deffinetly possible but they just dont know if they're up to making it. If they do it wont be until October of 2008, unconfirmed date...just a simple patern everyone had to of noticed.

EDIT: Just realized that info was on The GTA Place's homepage as well...

I have the forum saved as my favorite for The GTA Place and not the homepage so I dont go to the Homepage as much... :blink:

Edited by Original GTA Master

Well just like it said on the second post:

Not sure wouldnt that be too much for the PSP. SA is a very big place Im not sure if the PSP could cope.

It won't be able to cope plus it would only come out on PS3 cause the graphics will be more improved. Some people think it ill be the best game on PSP but no-one knows if it will come.

Well just like it said on the second post:

It won't be able to cope plus it would only come out on PS3 cause the graphics will be more improved. Some people think it ill be the best game on PSP but no-one knows if it will come.

True but Rockstar said it was possible and its way too early to say anything, they cant even say if it will be the next GTA after GTAIV.

A few days ago I would have flamed you, and flamed you good. Every GTA forum has people thinking SAS is going to happen! But it just isnt possible! They just dont think about these things!

It isnt possible, but it might be. This came out a day ago.

"They've been able to "double the city size capable of fitting on a UMD," apparently. "At that rate we'll be able to go bigger the more we know and the more the technology moves on." In other words, don't rule it out."

Direct quote from Rockstar Leeds president Gordon Hall.