Racism

Dave1

Over the past few days I have been noticing many racial conflicts on the forums, I will say this TheGtaPlace does not tolerate racisim of any sort!!! If I see anymore racial comments or get anymore reports about racial insults all partys will be have their posting rights taken away for one day, I do not want to see anyone showing hatered toward one another, the forums are ment to be a friendly place to come and chat with friends and talk about gta, not a place to have racial hatred insults,etc.

All that I am asking is that everyone repsect one another and treat each other they way you would like to be treated..thank you.

~Crimson :)

Over the past few days I have been noticing many racial conflicts on the forums, I will say this TheGtaPlace does not tolerate racisim of any sort!!! If I see anymore racial comments or get anymore reports about racial insults all partys will be have their posting rights taken away for one day, I do not want to see anyone showing hatered toward one another, the forums are ment to be a friendly place to come and chat with friends and talk about gta, not a place to have racial hatred insults,etc.

All that I am asking is that everyone repsect one another and treat each other they way you would like to be treated..thank you.

~Crimson :)

I Agree With this man!! :thumbsup:

But let me remind the racism is done by whites(dumbasses).

n not by us

PS It doesnt mean i am black

I was just bringing to notice of some dumdasses, have u ever seen blacks giving rascist remarks.

Still if you all think i am wrong then I AM SORRY :(

Where I live? Yes. All of the little gang-bangers around here feel they are better than everyone else. They have an egotist mind-set worse than mine. I've had a black kid in school say RIGHT INFRONT OF ME that black people are BETTER than white people because WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST............ Hypocrisy at it's finest....

Where I live? Yes. All of the little gang-bangers around here feel they are better than everyone else. They have an egotist mind-set worse than mine. I've had a black kid in school say RIGHT INFRONT OF ME that black people are BETTER than white people because WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST............ Hypocrisy at it's finest....

Hey Spaz i dont understand what you mean.

I said i was sorry :angry:

n i aint Black

I am an Indian

Edited by Lord Voldemort

I'm saying white people aren't the only racists.

No.

I understood the later part.But there was a question mark.

ie. Where i live? so i was confused.

And "I just shot a bear" i viewed ur last posts and comments and i delibertly didnt ask ur apologies.

So there is no question of it.My sincere sorry was to Skiline and others.

I dont give it a damn to what you belive. :thumbsdown:

Wow Im mortally depressed now that you dont care what I think :cry: . Big who cares. Maybe you should have said I apologise to Skyline and co. I dont read minds shockingly enough

Still if you all think i am wrong then I AM SORRY
Yeah when I read this is think I hmmmmmm..............."That must be to everyone but me." Edited by I just shot a bear

Wow Im mortally depressed now that you dont care what I think :cry: . Big who cares. Maybe you should have said I apologise to Skyline and co. I dont read minds shockingly enough Yeah when I read this is think I hmmmmmm..............."That must be to everyone but me."

Well unless you didnt read what i said,i cant help u out. <_<

But anyway i said sorry to those who i think i hurt.

N i can live up my life without you accepting my apoligies

Actually your comments did annoy me as you basically branded me a "racsist" and a "dumbass" which I take offence to.

N i can live up my life without you accepting my apoligies
Yeah because I thought me not accepting your so called "apology" would mortally wound your soul. I dont want an argument just dont say anything racsist, stereotypical and hypocritical again. Edited by I just shot a bear