Worst Game Ever!

MatthewCorleone

wtf, unbanned? :huh:

and GTA was released in 1997, driver was released in 1999

He has been back for a while now.....

A lot of people say Driver copied GTA III is what he's probably talking about. The original GTAs and Driver are COMPLETELY different. In reality Driver was a 3D driving game before GTA. Couldn't get out of the car in the first one though >.<. And in the second one you couldn't if you were being pursued.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is Max Payne and Max Payne 2...

For it's creepy levels. Like when Max vists his house 3 times, (one real, two in a dream), he sees the same damn people. His wife and baby... DEAD!!!

Creepy levels? You're kidding right? Sure, you heard some werid shit (like the baby crying) but you could just turn down the volume.

Umm, I did turn down the volume, once I heard Max's wife scream "Please I didn't mean to do it! Im sorry! Max!!" and I'm like YIKES!!! whipped off my earmuffs immediatly when i heard that. Then it gets hard, when the baby is crying, and Max stepped on him, he dissapears. Then i see Max shoot his Beretta at someone. ANd a few images of him tied to a chair, the background colour goes green then red. I got lost in the first maze, and then I fell down on the bloodtrail maze. Then the 2nd dream, it was too freaky, not even with the earphones ON.

Ok, maybe I should explain what the dream was like?

Ok, 1st dream. The background colour is green, the camera twirls in on Max. He says "The baby was crying, somewhere, I have to look for her" or something like that. Then when I'm around from the corner I hear Max's wife say "Please! I didn't mean to do it! Im Sorry! Max,please help me!!" or something like that. So I whipped off my earphones and then continued. The look gets jerky. Then i get up to the bloodtrail. The background goes red. I try used the bathroom door, then it gets blocked. bang Bang Bang! Nails & Planks all over it. Then I get to the blood trail. The outside of the blood is black. And it's also raining blood. The gravity is jerky now too. I beat that. Then I get to the baby's room. I look at her, then she dissapears. Then her blocks "magically" move around. Then I get to Max's wife's bedroom. Max whips out his pistol and shoots at someone. Then he's next to a boiler, in the basement of Lupino's hotel, tied to a chair, and a junkie boss infront of him armed with a baseball bat.

The 2nd dream was too scary. Not even whitout my earphones.

For it's creepy levels. Like when Max vists his house 3 times, (one real, two in a dream), he sees the same damn people. His wife and baby... DEAD!!!

Creepy levels? You're kidding right? Sure, you heard some werid shit (like the baby crying) but you could just turn down the volume.

Umm, I did turn down the volume, once I heard Max's wife scream "Please I didn't mean to do it! Im sorry! Max!!" and I'm like YIKES!!! whipped off my earmuffs immediatly when i heard that. Then it gets hard, when the baby is crying, and Max stepped on him, he dissapears. Then i see Max shoot his Beretta at someone. ANd a few images of him tied to a chair, the background colour goes green then red. I got lost in the first maze, and then I fell down on the bloodtrail maze. Then the 2nd dream, it was too freaky, not even with the earphones ON.

Ok, 1st dream. The background colour is green, the camera twirls in on Max. He says "The baby was crying, somewhere, I have to look for her" or something like that. Then when I'm around from the corner I hear Max's wife say "Please! I didn't mean to do it! Im Sorry! Max,please help me!!" or something like that. So I whipped off my earphones and then continued. The look gets jerky. Then i get up to the bloodtrail. The background goes red. I try used the bathroom door, then it gets blocked. bang Bang Bang! Nails & Planks all over it. Then I get to the blood trail. The outside of the blood is black. And it's also raining blood. The gravity is jerky now too. I beat that. Then I get to the baby's room. I look at her, then she dissapears. Then her blocks "magically" move around. Then I get to Max's wife's bedroom. Max whips out his pistol and shoots at someone. Then he's next to a boiler, in the basement of Lupino's hotel, tied to a chair, and a junkie boss infront of him armed with a baseball bat.

:rofl2:

BIG PUSSY

BIG PUSSY

Lol, wtf do you expect I'm 9 ffs

Awwwwww did the dreams frighten you? War of the world and shaun of the dead gave me nightmares but I know why and Im very paranoid. But games, thye cant be scary they are just pixels

Only the YIKES! frightening on the 1st dream. The 2nd dream was too freaky so I used the level selector from my mod to pass it.

It only gave me 1 nightmare

EDIT:Ohh and yes games can be scary, what about Doom3?

Edited by Samiam2

BIG PUSSY

Lol, wtf do you expect I'm 9 ffs

You mean you're 9 years old?Don't be playing Gta and these "scary" games but what the hell do I know.I'm only 12.But not scared of Max Payne.I'll tell you that...

Nah, the only scary thing in life is anything Paris Hilton is in.

Oh, and Samiam2....

PUSSY! Max Payne? How the hell is that scary?

Paris Hilton is scary? Give me proof.

Lol.Look up Paris Hilton on Wikepedia or whatever the hell it's called.

Tekken 5. I hate that f***ing boss. I was so pumped to finally play the game...until I actually played it. BIG disappointment.

Jinpachi is easy :bleh:

games like Pacific general and Strategic command. civilisation 2 wasnt so good either, too hard.

yes, the dreams are hard, u have to go thru that maze and stuff, but the rest of the game is excelent. I only wish I finished MP1. my use key doesnt work. :'(

I think I've played the first one. Not creepy. Max Payne 2 is even less creepy. I admired Rockstar for making such a serious game.

• 3 weeks later...
Worst game would have to be The Getaway- Black Monday.

It was alright, just to f***ing short.

I finished in one weekend. The first one was more challenging. IMO

Max Payne was really strange, like Fahreinheight (sp).

Funny that I have no problems watching weird movies and all, but weird games give me the creeps.

max payne 2 wasn't that creepy. and it played shows on the t.v. in the game. i watched every episode of the shows that came on. :lolbounce: