I KNOW WHO THE MAIN Character will be in GTA 4!

Victor_Vance

Ok, I think I know who the main character for GTA 4 is going to be, it is a very good possibility, if you see the vice city stories trailer if you see 00:22 you see Victor's wife carrying a baby and I think that's going to be the new gta guy because it will probably be based in 2006 and he'll probably be 23 or 24 by then... what do you think am i right or what?

A baby? In Grand Theft Auto? I gotta see the trailer.

Oh yeah and like ArturKim21, are you sure that is Vic's wife?

I never said that Victor_Vance did. I highly doubt that's Vic's wife but that would bring something new to GTA (not saying I'd like it). Here look:

Ok, I think I know who the main character for GTA 4 is going to be, it is a very good possibility, if you see the vice city stories trailer if you see 00:22 you see Victor's wife carrying a baby and I think that's going to be the new gta guy because it will probably be based in 2006 and he'll probably be 23 or 24 by then... what do you think am i right or what?

It's probably just a woman living in the trailer park. Or it might be Mart Jay Williams son, I remember seeing another kind of trailer/gameplay of VCS and Marty says to the woman in the pic: "Get in the car bitch!". So it could possibly be his wife making the baby most likely his son. I'm gonna go find the link now and I'll post it soon.

Edit: Here it is, click on Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories: Trailer Trash! And you'll see a short video and you'll hear Marty Jay Williams.

Edited by ArturKim21

Arthurkim 21?? What trailer trash video are you talking about??? Ok, it's obvious that the girl in that video is his wife remember Lance Vance saying in Vice City "I want my green, and my dead brother's white lady" and also in the VCS trailer she says "Hi, Vic you deserve good things HONEY" just by that you can tell that it's his wife...

Dude. I am telling you straight up that isn't his wife or at least not right away. I remember seeing a lady in a fancy white dress yelling at Victor about being a good for nothing mudering, drug dealing bastard or something like that so I think that they might end up getting married or something like that. The baby ending up being his like stepson or something. And I am pretty shure when Lance was talking about his dead brother's white lady he was talking about the cocaine.

In a trailer or the official one I saw 2 completely different women both of whcih were holding babies which could lead to a great GTA IV storyline because one could have been living large as a baby leaving the other to be trailer trash. I think it is very possible and its one hell of a way to introduce a future main character or just another character for missions. I was also thinking about this but I just didnt feel like posting a new topic at the time. I agree that these 2 babies could be involved in the next generation of GTA games.

• 2 weeks later...
I really hope they will put Tommy Vercceti again, does anyone agree :thumbsup:

What would be interesting is it being set now and Tommy being a huge kingpin type and you work towards killing him at the end.

The good shit would being able to fly to anyone of the old places like in SA but being able to stay there for a while

Anyway, theoreticaly (i know thats not spelt right) it would have to be a whole new place and whole new character with possible distant links to everyone else. The first GTA had all the places from the last games in so people are out of ideas as to what there going to do next!

Bit off track but sod it!

And if it was Tommy You wouldn't have much to do cause he'd be like huge boss man!