Empire Building Feature

Dmac

I posted this news on vcspsp.com so i wil post it here.

The new issie of ''Play the Playstation'' was released in Germany and includes a 1 page preview of Vice City Stories. GTA Reactor says the Magazine is the first to write about previews given to the Media at the games convention, Which was in Leipzip last month.

Play the Playstation magazine talks about a new mode in VCS, Empire Building. This an ''interesting'' new side mission sees Vic overtrow ''hoodlums'' and Criminal Organisations that own 30 buildings and businesses across Vice. Once the Business is yours and in your control, You have to invest your money in them and hopefully keep them running and earn money.

Links:vcspsp.com, GTA Reactor.

Magazine Scans:

Page 1.

Page 2.

Edited by Dmac_91

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think he will be in one, just in the Vance Brothers Empire. He may have friends in gangs like the Trailer Park Mafia or Cholos for example. Or he might just recruit regular peds. Oh yeah by the way I know you're new but next time don't post on old topics. Last time I posted here was almost a month ago so if the topic is older than say 14 days I guess not a good idea to post there. But either than that welcome to the forums man! Enjoy your stay!