Confirmed Outfits

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err, I dont remember the links! Just copy and paste them, then save them and load them up onto Imageshack again.

Uhh I was over my friends at the time which is why I couldn't do that and why I asked for you guys to simply go into edit on the post you made with the screens and then copy the URL and paste it into a new post.

Well I'm back at my house so I'll do it now.

You still haven't up the Jet Ski one so here it is, plus a new one and a better pic of Soiree: vicjetskioutfitlk3.jpg - Jetski

vicoutfit1ph5.jpg - I don't know maybe Cuban?

vicsoireesp4.jpg - Soiree

vicoutfit2ai1.jpg - Oh and this could be a different suit but it looks exactly like the Mr. Vance one (just different colour) but Street and Casual look the same as well too so you never know... I doubt it though, something is probably wrong with the pic (bad quality, etc.) but it still looks cool!

Nice list so far.

Edited by ArturKim21

You still haven't up the Jet Ski one so here it is, plus a new one and a better pic of Soiree: vicjetskioutfitlk3.jpg - Jetski

vicoutfit1ph5.jpg - I don't know maybe Cuban?

vicsoireesp4.jpg - Soiree

vicoutfit2ai1.jpg - Oh and this could be a different suit but it looks exactly like the Mr. Vance one (just different colour) but Street and Casual look the same as well too so you never know... I doubt it though, something is probably wrong with the pic (bad quality, etc.) but it still looks cool!

Nice list so far.

I already have two of those but the one you have has a better shot, good job. I'll post these now in the main post.

The guy with the bag on his head, is that Rosenburg? It look like the suit he wore in VC

No, I think it's Brian Forbes (the undercover cop Vic and Lance considered a friend) and in the pic they are probably questioning him about the whereabouts of a drug deal mentioned in one of first 4 mission descriptions. I found this out on the official VCS website MeTV where a person called referring to himself only as agent "BF" (Brian Forbes) and talked about all the criminal activites happening in Vice City and all the drugs corrupting it. The video showed him talking but his face was pixelized so you couldn't see his face but I'm almost 100% sure that's Brian Forbes as he was wearing the same clothes as he is in the pic I posted.

I already have two of those but the one you have has a better shot, good job. I'll post these now in the main post.

Thanks and here's another one with Vic and Umberto so I don't know what outfit this is: vicoutfit3iq7.jpg

So now we have 10 outfits in counting and seeing as VCS is going to be much, much better than LCS I'm betting it's going to have more outfits so probably expect about maybe 10 more since LCS only had 16 and VC only had 12.

Edited by ArturKim21

The one with Vic beside the Cuban Hermes is all right but I like the other ones better.

By the way you still haven't posted this one even though it got kinda messed up and you can't see it anymore and here's a new one too: vicumbertojz2.jpg

-Something new maybe another Cuban outfit or maybe even a Haitians one to trick them in a mission?

vicusmckn9.jpg

-Looks exactly like the Army one but has USMC written on the left chest (what does that stand for anyway; United States Militiary...? or maybe United States Marine...?)

Edited by ArturKim21

The one with Vic beside the Cuban Hermes is all right but I like the other ones better.

By the way you still haven't posted this one even though it got kinda messed up and you can't see it anymore and here's a new one too: vicumbertojz2.jpg

-Something new maybe another Cuban outfit or maybe even a Haitians one to trick them in a mission?

vicusmckn9.jpg

-Looks exactly like the Army one but has USMC written on the left chest (what does that stand for anyway; United States Militiary...? or maybe United States Marine...?)

These are very similar to the other ones, should I still add them?