F.E.A.R.

C.O.D

Have you guys heard of this game? Played the game? It's a great game. I loved it. It's full of surprises, action, blood, and things that will mess around with your head...

I think R* should take a look on this magnificent game, and try to manipulate some of its cool features. It takes the art of firing a gun to whole new levels.

I tried fear once, once at a friends house. I climbed the ladder and when I got to the top, that girl in the red dress was there and I was like "OH SHIT!!!" and I jumped right off the ladder and died. Oh yeah, btw, FEAR Combat is avaliable for download. Its basically the multiplayer part of FEAR, there isnt the single player, just the multiplayer part. (Oh yeah, its legal)

it is sorta scary tho when you THINK there might be something startling like in the bathrooms when the tiles start falling off and the lights start flickering and scary sounds and bangs scare the shit out of you lol. i wanna be like the super fast ninjas that could jump through those steyrophome ceilings that they use for office buldings, and also make those steyrophome things fall whenever i want, to scare tha crap out of anyone.

oh somone and slayer. buy the game, make sure you have a great great grpahics and sound card, or the game wont be so fun. then turn the lights off and close the door. you WILL be scared.