First game you got with your PS2

JOYA

What was the first game you got with your PS2, or any other console you own?

When I got my PS2 I got it for only one game, Vice City. I got a deal where you'd get the PS2 and the GTA double pack. It took ages for me to actually buy another game because I loved Vice City so much.

Jack and Dexter or something, can't remember. lol.

Jak and Daxter. Fun game.

My first game....... Hmmm........ I can't remember. I remember getting GTA III a few weeks afterwards because I had the money for it. But that was like my second game, I want to say. Oh well. Eff it. I really don't care to try to remember any harder than this.

My first N64 game was Banjo Kazooie, great fun, I loved it! First PC game was a Duke Nukem one, it was 2D. And my first Gameboy Pocket game was Star Wars, forgot which one, good times. And I think that's all the game machines I've ever owned.

Edited by JOYA

Jak and Daxter. Fun game.

My first game....... Hmmm........ I can't remember. I remember getting GTA III a few weeks afterwards because I had the money for it. But that was like my second game, I want to say. Oh well. Eff it. I really don't care to try to remember any harder than this.

I agree, I've always loved playing with it. But now its stuffed somewhere in my storage closet.

:erm: