Does anyone watch LOST?

Bear

Yeah I watch, getting annoying now their dragging it on too much now though, basically what Im getting from it so far is that everyone on that plane crash that landed on the island belongs there, for example loc belongs there as asoon as he got on the island he could walk again, and roses' cancer went asoon as she got to the island too..

Nice Spoiler. lol

I wasn't intending to read it but I read anyway, I must say, i'm not too surprised, it was always a bit weird but atleast Bernard couldn't keep bothering her anymore.

I tried lol. It did seem to good to be true that she was cured. I dont know what they are going to do about Libby as they plan to show her episode but how?

It does actually happen, sometimes no one ver knows why the lost the feeling in their legs but it came come back. Just dont know how. i love thinking you pretty much know the theory behind it then it gets destroyed. I used to say the secruity system monster was a pissed off whale. stupid i know but whales are large enough. There is theory going round that the everyone of the characters was vincents owners and everything that has happened is in his mind before he is about to put to sleep.