Hot coffee is a Exe?

ermmm

:ph34r: I have read the stickies :innocent: but ive downloaded it But... HOW DO I BURN IT TO PS2 CD!!!, my slimline ps2 IS chipped and i havent burnt it cos Nero and Alcohol 120% doesnt work!!! :pissedred::pissedred:

No offense I came 2 inches from sueing the makers of alcohol 120% for fraud..i would have succeeded if they didn't leave a loop hole in their instructions...I hate that program with a passion and proved they were false advertising

Anyway back on subject

You can't use this version of it on the PS2

You need a specific computer program that you use to run you're game save through it...Only problem with it is that once completed you need to kill yourself because you get stuck in a box...Some people find this aspect of it annoying while others don't care cause they find it worth it if you want to play the mini games.

Somewhere I have a universal version of this program. The one that I have works on the the computer, PS2, and X-Box version of the game

If I can dig it up I will PM either it or the link to get it to you

Edited by tx3000

• 4 months later...

I noticed that, then i verifyed then ur right :) TY, ive used nero... BUT... When i try to edit the files in GTA SA (superman mod) for my ps2, i burn in, no mouse movement, NOTHING, but when i start my ps2, NOTHING, just please insert a Playstation2 Or Playstation disk...