Site attack

I know. Evidently you were also in on it considering YOU were the one who added me to the conversation with yourself, Mike Gilb, and Skullraider.

They said they were gonna hack me though. DoS'ing is not hacking. The clue is in the abbreviation. Denial of Service. Also if anyone would look at the user activity page you can see it was only down about 100 users than normal, so really you didn't affect many people.

I've installed some DoS protection on the server now. Perhaps we should redirect these requests to nimp.org eh? (link is to wikipedia)

The plan to bring this site down is absurd, even moreso for the fact you have no reason to. Also the fact that you must remember this isn't my server, it's Ron Holme's, the webmaster of soccergaming.com, he has a team of professionals working on it to keep it up most of the time.

It's also funny how even if you were to bring the site down, it's only for a few minutes. Nothing whatsoever is achieved, waste of life really. Which is a shame, but never mind, probably get cancer from sitting at the computer 24/7 anyway.

I admit I did add you to the convo. And I did know about the Dosing but I had nothing to do with actually doing it. Yeah I was a prick adding you in and I'm sorry about that. Mike cant do shit when it comes to Dosing. I dont even know if Rick is any good but he said he was Dosing it. Why would I wanna hack TGP? It was my first forum I ever joined and enjoy. I still enjoy it and dont wanna destroy it. So dont shif the blame to me.

Skullraider has nothing to do with it. Its Mikes mate called Rick who was in on it.

PS - I can give you Ricks real ip if you need it.

Edited by Woozie