Ving Rhames As Victor Vance?

Dmac

do a google search on images of him. The dude isnt even african american so he couldnt of been the voice actor for victor. It was interesting though that Armando also did the voice for Officer Hernandez in SA.

But Vic didn't have an African-American it was more like a Latin-American accent. And you don't have to be black to voice a black person (example: Cleveland from Family Guy is voiced by some white guy), same thing goes for every other race. So Armando could have easily (if he could make his voice with the accent that R* was going for) voiced Vic in Vice City.

Edited by ArturKim21

Yeah but if you looked at all the characters then you would notice that most of them look like the people voiceing them. Thats another reason why I dont think this guy did his voice. Another reason I dont think so is because it says "Supplier" and they knew Vics name in VC 86' so they would have had "Victor Vance" instead.

Edited by Original GTA Master

A little mistake there lol. Victor Cance but whatever. Yeah you're probably right, but who the "Supplier" then? Keep looking maybe you'll find out who voiced him.

LOL I just noticed that, I changed it to Vance lol I hate typos. I cant really remember a single person in VC that went by the name supplier and that could have been anyone that supplied anything to Tommy or anyone else.