Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trab14

what car is this

12 posts in this topic

i downloaded the skyline car mod and it said that it needed to be done on the borgnian or something

WHAT CAR IS THIS :bashhead:

ive completed the game but have never found a car called 'borgnian'

the mod said that it needed to be put over the 'borgnian taxi'

i don't know what car this is

please help me

bart

The Borgnine Taxi....It's the cool red taxi which you get after completing 100 taxi missions. It is near your Portland hideout. In the Harwood area if I remember correctly, where all the Diablo's are.

That actually reminds me, I don't have a picture of it on my GTA3 vehicles page. I'll go and get one now.

Here's the updated GTA3 Vehicles page and this is the Borgnine taxi.

When you replace the Borgnine, I think the mod tells you to edit the handling.cfg file and default.ide file doesn't it? If it does and I'm thinking about the same mod you are then it makes the Borgnine spawn as a regular car, so no, you probably won't have to do all the taxi missions.

Yeah you can, actually. But you will have to rename the *.dff and *.txd files into the car you want to replace. E.G. from "borgnine.dff" and "borgnine.txd", rename them as "infernus.dff" and "infernus.txd" first, before uploading them into the GTA3.img. I know, it is confusing.

Are you sure about the crashing? I ask because I ran into something similar in VC.

The game wouldn't crash but the firetruck/vigilante missions wouldn't work right (game called for 4 passengers in cars).

It also screwed up missions that called for 4-door cars.