Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ping

Doesn't anyone hate how most gangs shoot at you?

74 posts in this topic

I can understand it's supposed to be challengin but the gangs should only shoot at you during certain missions and when you shoot at them. I mean who wants the stupid gangs distracting you while you're looking for hidden packages and stuff?

Its when Im in a car and they shot at you that annoys me, fair enough when your out of you car but not when your driving. Come on how can thye tell its you when your in a car across the road?!?! :bashhead:

Its when Im in a car and they shot at you that annoys me, fair enough when your out of you car but not when your driving. Come on how can thye tell its you when your in a car across the road?!?! :bashhead:

Thank you. I think you're the first person to agree with me. I think it's especially dumb, because you're also always in a different car.

I also think that gangs shouldnt hate you over the smallest reasons. Fair enough the mafia hate you in GTA 3 as you did kill there boss but in LCS the yardies hate you even though you help them.

I also think that gangs shouldnt hate you over the smallest reasons. Fair enough the mafia hate you in GTA 3 as you did kill there boss but in LCS the yardies hate you even though you help them.

A example:

The yardies want to get rid of you because you know too much.

^The Yardies didn't like Claude because, they were working with the Columbians. Don't you remember that mission where King Cortney sends you to go pick up drugs in an Idaho behind the Liberty Tree then you get attacked by suicidal Spanked up madmen who try to blow you up. The Yardies betrayed you.

But as for me, the game would become boring. So as for me i would just either shoot em up, or ignore if there ain't no chance.

Cool i never heard of that way before

Sorry to go off topic, but why do you refer to yourself as being from the UK? and yet you have a tricolour in your sig.

Just curious.

Sorry to go off topic, but why do you refer to yourself as being from the UK? and yet you have a tricolour in your sig.

Just curious.

I am from N. Ireland but i like to think of myself from being full Irish and sorry if i offend any people from the UK if i dont wear there flag colours :D

Just curious.

I am from N. Ireland but i like to think of myself from being full Irish and sorry if i offend any people from the UK if i dont wear there flag colours :D

Nah, that's cool. I'm from Ardee in County Louth meself :D

On topic, I've just come to the conclusion that although it is a bit shitty, that gangs keep shooting at you, you just need to deal with it. It's part and parcel of the game and although it can be extremly frustrating, tough luck.