Doesn't anyone hate how most gangs shoot at you?

Ping

This mainly just applies to GTA 3 and LCS since only a couple from Vice City and San Andreas shoot. I like the GTA series but the thing I can't stand is how some gangs shoot at you without even shooting at them first. I noticed that some gangs start shooting at you after you complete a certain amount of missions. I want to roam around with having to worry about gangs shooting me especially that one gang from GTA 3 who shoots at you with those shotguns. :bashhead:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most annoying gangs were in gta 3. Almost every gang hates you. The mafia , triads, kartels, purple and red gang , diablos and the jamaicans.

I can't even have fun in gta 3 when everyone shoots at me. Portland is worse!!! I'm afarid to go back their on missions.

Edited by T.O.K.

i think its dumb that your own family, the leones shoot at you! WTF???

Provided that they tried to blow you up to smithereens with a car bomb (they had no use for you anymore and Salavatore since LCS never trusted another man again, someone told me that) and that you killed their don? Have you even beaten GTA3? Or are you talking about LCS because I wouldn't have a clue about anything happening there since I have never played. If you are sorry for accusing you lol.

Edited by ArturKim21

I dont like GTA3 or LCS at all. LCS is most probably the worst GTA game in my opinion. The gangs are really annoying, you have crap health it sucks.

Dude... That is a STUPID reason to suggest it's the worst game... The gangs in Los Santos are annoying, too. ESPECIALLY the Ballas. Wow. Even their name sucks. But I'm not saying SA sucks because of it.

Once I completed GTA 3, me and my friend decided to see if you could run from the South of Portland to the North without using guns or health cheats. The Triads you can cope with but the mafia just killed my friend when he stepped into St. Marks. They shouldnt give gangs shotguns, I want to be able to explore the areas without dying on the street everytime I set foot in an area.

The Yazuka don't shoot at you in GTA 3 but in LCS they do once you pass a certain amount of missions. But anyway it's stupid how the gangs shoot at you like that.

So in real life, if you pissed off a gang, you'd want them to treat you like an every day citizen?

See, this is what I don't get. Everyone wants realism. But then, everyone doesn't want realism. Make up, yo minds, people.

So in real life, if you pissed off a gang, you'd want them to treat you like an every day citizen?

See, this is what I don't get. Everyone wants realism. But then, everyone doesn't want realism. Make up, yo minds, people.

What? Realism is one thing. But shooting at someone in a car who would be difficult to spot, and is also more than likely in a different car everytime they visit that particular area is far from real. I can understand when you're out walking but not in a car. That would imply that the gang members scrutinize every car that goes past.

Edited by nealmac

And i quote "Welcome to Liberty City, worst place in the USA"

"Liberty City has also one awards such as most likely place to get shot killed and ran over"

its a game its supposed to be challenging and comeon its nto that hard! and actually toni killed the other dude vinnceinzo because he found out he was workign with J.d. o toole andhe killed him so the leones were mad and ma just pretty much wants you dead bacause you have a huge shootout with mafioso in front of her home.