Doesn't anyone hate how most gangs shoot at you?

Ping

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me. What gangs in VCS start shooting at you?

Wow, this necro-post is worse than the one in VCS for PS2 or PSP topic.

I hate Liberty City. Why? Too many gangs that want to kill you. I don't have the time or the money to hop out of my car and mow them all down with my minigun. Gun prices are too high for that shit.

What's so bad with "necro-posts"? Who cares?

And yes, their's too many gangs in this game and GTA 3 that want to kill you, however in Vice City and San Andreas, only like 2 gangs shoot at you for no reason. I don't know how many gangs in VCS shoot at you yet, but their's already 1 gang that started shooting me.

one day i was walking along in lcs.. and then a buntch of guys in taxidos(one of the gangs)came up to me and started shooting....so i pull out my roket launcher and killed them all...then i walked away...then i relised that i had 1 star so...i saw one of those black cars(one of the gangs)i went to still it..dragged driver out and the other guy in the car,then as soon as i started driving they started shooting and popped two of my tiers,so i went out of control and crashed into three peds,then i got 2 stars,i was heading to the paint n spray,then suddenly a cop car came out of the corner and i crashed,then a cop came out of no were and busterd me... if it wasent for that gang nothing would of happend...

one day i was walking along in lcs.. and then a buntch of guys in taxidos(one of the gangs)came up to me and started shooting....so i pull out my roket launcher and killed them all...then i walked away...then i relised that i had 1 star so...i saw one of those black cars(one of the gangs)i went to still it..dragged driver out and the other guy in the car,then as soon as i started driving they started shooting and popped two of my tiers,so i went out of control and crashed into three peds,then i got 2 stars,i was heading to the paint n spray,then suddenly a cop car came out of the corner and i crashed,then a cop came out of no were and busterd me... if it wasent for that gang nothing would of happend...

Well i call that......having fun........i was just driving one day around Portland then the Triad truck smashed into me and i fell in that water near the briage, i got really pissed off at that. :pissedred:

Well, I guess you had troubles with the Leones but they don't attack you for no reason so you must've provoked them.

That would be tehz Mafia, sir. And ANY gang will shoot at you if you steal their car. That's common sense....

So I hear that gangs in VCS will eventually stop shooting? Is that true?

Yes,

when you take over all the Empires for that gang.

And the empires aren't exactly "hard" to take over, either.

Yes,

Yeah, that's right. It took me only like an hour to take over all the Shark businesses. It was actually easier than I thought but they kept attacking my Empires but I ignored that and continued to attack their's.

Yes,

Yeah, that's right. It took me only like an hour to take over all the Shark businesses. It was actually easier than I thought but they kept attacking my Empires but I ignored that and continued to attack their's.

VCSis quite hard on teh PSP if your not used ot it like me because I only bought the PSP for VCS and I am considering selling it now. Anyway on topic the gngs are easy to take over with cheats but without them it is a little more difficult.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
This mainly just applies to GTA 3 and LCS since only a couple from Vice City and San Andreas shoot. I like the GTA series but the thing I can't stand is how some gangs shoot at you without even shooting at them first. I noticed that some gangs start shooting at you after you complete a certain amount of missions. I want to roam around with having to worry about gangs shooting me especially that one gang from GTA 3 who shoots at you with those shotguns. :bashhead:

hey if your still finding out how to roam GTA III with out gang problem i know how go to D-Ice the payphone in Witchta Heights and answer it intil you get the mission "Rigged to Blow" were you have to go to Saint Mark's to a bomb dis armor after you disarmed the bomb leave the car some place were it will be safe and then you can roam the city without out gang problem including the Leone mafia turf no gang will shoot at you do to the mission. but if you die you have to start all over again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Whatever, it's bumped..

****SPOILERS****

Anyways, yeah it's annoying as hell that gangs always attack you for smallest things... Like in LCS you hardly have any mission with the Cartel involved and they automatically attack you when on their turf. Yardies attack me for absolutely NO reason in LCS and in III they don't make you get them as enemies, but also the former allies, Diablos. Plus Los Santos is far more dangerous than Liberty City, I can tell you that. I mean you destroy half of the strength from the Da Nang Boys and STILL it takes ages till they start bothering you, the Triads in SA are annoying, you do nothing and they start attacking you whenever you shot a bullet inside their turf. Annoying, the Aztecas also attack you when you've helped them. Quite crap. Vice City had the softest gangs lol, Haitians were hardly any threats, I always go to their turf and kick their asses. The Army are annoying whenever you go around Fort Baxter. VCS was easy, I got it on Sunday and yesterday I wiped out the Sharks as well as having only 1 Bikers business left.

****SPOILERS****