Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThePunisher

Favourite mission

31 posts in this topic

Too many to choose from! Some of my favourite's include Gurdian Angels, Pnom Penh 86', Keep you're friends close...and plenty of others, cant think of any more right now!

i havent played VC in a while so i cant remember the name, but its the one where you and lance dress up as cops and go to the mall to blow up a coffe shop. that took me ages.

Really, most missions on the game were pretty good, the last one was particulaly good.

The most fun mission was probably "Two-Bit-Hit" for Avery Carrington.

Really, most missions on the game were pretty good, the last one was particulaly good.

The most fun mission was probably "Two-Bit-Hit" for Avery Carrington.

Was that the one where you had to blow up that building? Oh, I hated that mission man! Lol. What a pain in the ass. :lol:

I like that one where you and Lance Vance dress as cops and blow up some place in the mall. It's causes a 5 star want level but there's a pay and spray not far from there.

My favourite was "the job" it felt so good when you see hilary die after what he put us through with "the driver" mission and it was a funny mission.

Yes, 'Rub-Out' seemed so much easier than the two missions after it. lol

But it was a very fun mission with plenty of gang members to kill and a good cutscene at the end.

Yeah, Rub Out wasnt really that hard. But it was cool how after it you get the mansion (I was amazed at the time) and 50k, sweet.

Edited by K_P

I like that one where you and Lance Vance dress as cops and blow up some place in the mall. It's causes a 5 star want level but there's a pay and spray not far from there.

That's mission's name is Cop Land. My favorite mission is the Kaufman Cabs mission where you have to drive The Love Fist Limo whil the band defuses the bomb. Funny as hell.