nigger101

whats ur fav island?

favorite island   84 members have voted

1. 1. wich is your favorite island?

• Portland
    • Staunton
    • shoreside vale

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

121 posts in this topic

I like portland but staunton is cool too. Shoreside vale doesn't have enough bridges connecting the 2 parts of it. It make avenging angel missions and other missions hard.

I liked Staunton better as its got the best city feel to it. I prefer Staunton Island the best in LCS as it doesnt have the building site it looks much better.

Portland for me. Staunton seems to take too long to go from north to south, and SV doesn't have enough access roads.

I always found myself getting abit trapped on Shoreside Vale, Portland always felt a bit small and so I got bored of it rather quickly. Staunton is still my favourite although I prefered it before it was all blown to pieces. lol

I actually liked Portland the best out of all of them. But, I don't really enjoy playing GTA III anymore now that San Andreas has been released. :evil:

I did like Shorside Vale, me and my friend got completly confused round there though and could never find the bridge. So we parked a tank on the road leading to the airpost, it was so helpful. The bridge was fun we kept on pushing people in the water or watching peds run in the water.Amused us for hours after we completed it.