• Portland
    • Staunton
    • shoreside vale

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I voted shoreside vale because of the big safehouse (its actualy a safehouse, big garage, the porter tunnel makes island traveling from one end to another a breeze, the mysterious 'upstate' and i like the airport aswell

Also the lift bridge is fun because i like to take a land stalker onto the middle bit and wait for it to go up then push cars of then drive off myself :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

For me, it's a closer tie between Portland and Staunton in this one than it was for GTA 3, mostly because in this game, you don't have to watch your back for Shotgun-wielding Mafiosi.

I'd say those mafia henchman make the game terribly difficult once you've cut ties working for them, they get a weapons upgrade that is truly lethal! I don't have a favorite since for me, the more the marrier, but I do like progressing into the city more then I did where you start out, true of most all GTAs in fact! Taking it all in with GTA V is a true pleasure.

If I were running Rockstar Games' projects, for sure I think I'd try and celebrate 15 or 20 years since GTA III with a revision of that game completely using the modern gaming tools available, it's so hard to enjoy because of it's antiquated tech and design, programming, etc. I think most die hard fans and even new, young GTA fans would revisit GTA III with a complete revamped graphics, AI, and control backbone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I were running Rockstar Games' projects, for sure I think I'd try and celebrate 15 or 20 years since GTA III with a revision of that game completely using the modern gaming tools available, it's so hard to enjoy because of it's antiquated tech and design, programming, etc. I think most die hard fans and even new, young GTA fans would revisit GTA III with a complete revamped graphics, AI, and control backbone

Wow lol. I still play GTA III, VC, and SA happily.

Wow lol. I still play GTA III, VC, and SA happily.

As do I. Hell, there are games on Atari and NES I'd still play if I had working consoles. I still have yet to beat the E.T. game... XD

Edited by Spartan198

• 1 month later...