#1 MarlenesFutureDad

MarlenesFutureDad

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:39 AM

CJ, protagonist of GTA: San Andreas, is also Marty Chonks' wife's lover. Clearly the Carl in that mission is the same person with surgical alterations to his face and skin color. Carl is also rumored to be Toni Cipriani's long lost brother. Although they had different fathers, CJ and Toni both had the same mother (who faked her death) so that Carl could leave Liberty City and more attention (and mollycuddling) could be given to Toni.

Toni Cipriani is a Mafia member who lives with his mother in the Italian district of the Portland borough. After helping Salvatore Leone kill R.C. Hole, a bumbling, incompetent mayor who couldn't stop the industrial action, Salvatore finally indoctrinates Toni fully into the Leone Mafia Family as a "made man." It is rumored that Carl Johnson is his long lost brother and their share the same mother (Ma Cipriani, who was also Beverly Johnson, before faking her death and causing a series of events that forces Carl to move back to San Andreas in the year 1992.

It is also very possible that CJ's mom was also Toni Cipriani's mom and faked her death (we never see her physically die) because she wanted to get CJ out of Liberty City so she could go there and act as Toni's mom instead. While this is certainly not IMPOSSIBLE, it is not a theory that has many followers (in fact, it has zero) because there's no proof this happened. There are plenty of people named Carl in the world.

#2 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 27 August 2006 - 05:16 AM

lol thas cool. i think it could be possible, but her as cipriani has a different voice then her as johnson so how could she change her voice that much?
Posted Image Posted Image
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#3 MarlenesFutureDad

MarlenesFutureDad

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:39 AM

lol thas cool. i think it could be possible, but her as cipriani has a different voice then her as johnson so how could she change her voice that much?

Maybe Ma Cipriani/Beverly Johnson is one those few people who can do a wide range of voice tones. That's why she can go from African-American to Italian in a drop of the hat and not lose touch with her character for one second. There are a small amount of people in the world who can do that.

#4 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:52 AM

Sounds a little farfetched to me but anything can happen in the GTA world.
Posted Image

#5 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:55 AM

Yes, anything can happen in the GTA world. But this sure as hell ain't one of them! Toni and CJ could NEVER be brothers. Beverly is dead and buried in the Temple Drive Cemetary, twenty feet from where some Balla is buried.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#6 K_P

K_P

Right-Hand Man

• Members
  • 931 posts
  •    England 

Posted 02 September 2006 - 11:12 AM

Sorry RyanVG, but your ideas are getting wackier and wackier...

Posted Image

#7 Meltdown

Meltdown

Godfather

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 02:16 PM

CJ, protagonist of GTA: San Andreas, is also Marty Chonks' wife's lover. Clearly the Carl in that mission is the same person with surgical alterations to his face and skin color. Carl is also rumored to be Toni Cipriani's long lost brother. Although they had different fathers, CJ and Toni both had the same mother (who faked her death) so that Carl could leave Liberty City and more attention (and mollycuddling) could be given to Toni.

Toni Cipriani is a Mafia member who lives with his mother in the Italian district of the Portland borough. After helping Salvatore Leone kill R.C. Hole, a bumbling, incompetent mayor who couldn't stop the industrial action, Salvatore finally indoctrinates Toni fully into the Leone Mafia Family as a "made man." It is rumored that Carl Johnson is his long lost brother and their share the same mother (Ma Cipriani, who was also Beverly Johnson, before faking her death and causing a series of events that forces Carl to move back to San Andreas in the year 1992.

It is also very possible that CJ's mom was also Toni Cipriani's mom and faked her death (we never see her physically die) because she wanted to get CJ out of Liberty City so she could go there and act as Toni's mom instead. While this is certainly not IMPOSSIBLE, it is not a theory that has many followers (in fact, it has zero) because there's no proof this happened. There are plenty of people named Carl in the world.

Wow, how did you come up with this! :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 04:20 PM

Yes, we never see Beverly die, just like in The Introduction when a green Sabre performed a drive-by shooting on her. We never see her physically die...oh wait.

Maybe Ma Cipriani/Beverly Johnson is one those few people who can do a wide range of voice tones. That's why she can go from African-American to Italian in a drop of the hat and not lose touch with her character for one second. There are a small amount of people in the world who can do that.

Yes, because Carl was clearly born in Africa and not the US, so she does have an African accent and not a black American one, right? Ugh...

Like I said before. Stay off of the pipe.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#9 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,917 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 04:57 PM

Please don't use racial stereotypes, we have no indicators as to whether Carl was an African American, and also, not everyone is Africa is black. He could be from the Caribbean, Jamaica, West Indies etc.

#10 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:54 AM

Wow, dude. Your theories on VIDEO GAME EVENTS are even more whacked out than those of your real life theories....

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#11 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 06:25 AM

Like everyone said you're crazy man. This is not a soap opera, this is a video game, now like chris82 said stay off the pipe.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#12 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:44 PM

Like ArturKim21 and chris82 said, STAY OFF THE PIPE. Or give me it. Beverly is dead and buried. Would the cops be f***ing around with her body if she wasn't dead?

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#13 juggalo

juggalo

Numbers Runner

• Banned
  • 134 posts
  • United States 

Posted 17 September 2006 - 10:37 PM

yeah, this story sounds f***ed up, u need to pas that muthaf***in pipe over here

#14 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 18 September 2006 - 01:08 AM

The carl in the dog food mission is not Carl Johnson. A lot of peope have the name Carl, its a very common name. Plus, the Carl in the mission was white and not black. Second, CJ's mom didnt fake her death, she died because she was killed in a drive by.

Basically, you're the biggest dumb ass motherf***er ever. Just becuase his name is Carl doesnt mean that he is Carl Johnson of SA.
Posted Image

#15 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:54 PM

Yeah LOADS of carls are around here, besides i don't like that word i like to say you missunderstood.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#16 juggalo

juggalo

Numbers Runner

• Banned
  • 134 posts
  • United States 

Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:50 AM

misunderstood? sounds like a fancy word for being a faggot

#17 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:59 PM

LOL, faggot aswell....LOL
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#18 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:04 PM

LOL! STOP LOL USING LOL AND LOL USING LOL FAGGOT LOL AND LOL FLAMING LOL OUTSIDE LOL THE LOL WARZONE LOL.

Seriously kids.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users