Two magazines in Europe have received a preview of Vice City Stories recently. The first being GamesMaster. No new screens appear in the mag but we can surmise the following information from it:
- The game's radio stations will contain "hundreds of top tunes"
- "A lot of new vehicles, including all sorts of aircraft" are to be included, on the whole, a "mixture of old and new"
- The transition from land to water to air travel will be easy
- The vehicles in the game will be a "mixture of old and new"
- The plot will feature both new and old characters, most of which will be new, though
Secondly, Official PlayStation 2 Magazine France have also received a preview. As my ability to read French isn't too strong, I can't clarify that the following information is 100% accurate (online translators aren't good). If you speak French fluently please let me know via PM or E-Mail if you can clarify the info.
- As the storyline revolves around the two Vance brothers, humourous situations are said to be plentiful
- The magazine saw fairly empty streets but Rockstar promised that they will be twice as full with pedestrians and vehicles when the game ships.
- Rockstar supposedly has a big surprise planned for the WiFi Multiplayer mode. There's no hint of what this might be though.
Thanks to Ultimate Taz
for his scans of Games Master, and Genius
for the OPS2M France info.