• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,929 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 05:43 PM

well there is a limit to what you can do on a forum, if we did it like last time then i'll let you guys sort it out becuase you obviously know how it should be done, then i'll edit it to make it acceptible

#22 crazychicken17

crazychicken17

Wheelman

• Elite Members
  • 435 posts
  •    England 

Posted 18 February 2004 - 06:24 PM

I think all the rules we had were really shaping up in the staff room... in fact, I think we were perfectly ready for another gang war at least a month before the forums closed! But now, without the shop mod, it wouldnt work at all... so: We should reinstall the shop mod, but be more strict. Anyone abusing it will be banned. And there should be a limit on ho wmany trading stall shops you can open, and you cant open 'Pay money for a picture' or 'pay money to get your name at the top of a list' shops: Only lottos or personal shops. Or games which are essentially like lottos (i.e, pay money for the chance of winning more money) like Ammu-Nation, but these must have limits to how far you can take the idea.
I play City of Heroes. You should too.
Trust me. It rocks.

My FanFic, the Vercetti Gang, is awesome: Read it.

#23 biggamer132

biggamer132

Head of forum organized crime

• Elite Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 10:21 PM

Surely if there's no shop then we wont be able to have decent gang wars though

Well, if you were here before, you could have read the topic for the first gang war, and you would know we didn't have decent gang wars anyway.

Also, CC was right Chris. The shop mod did cause spam, but the reason it couldn't be controlled is that you refused to be strict about the rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users