bannerkopieragd2.png

Download links

Super quality:

AOA SQ x264, 153 MB - Filefactory mirror

AOA SQ x264, 153 MB - Rapidshare mirror

High quality:

AOA HQ x264, 80 MB - Filefactory mirror

AOA HQ x264, 80 MB - Rapidshare mirror

AOA HQ WMV, 147 MB - TGA mirror (not uploaded yet)

AOA HQ WMV, 147 MB - Filefactory mirror

Medium quality:

AOA MQ WMV, 72 MB - Filefactory mirror

AOA MQ WMV, 72 MB - Filefront mirror

AOA MQ WMV, 72 MB - Yousendit mirror

Low quality:

AOA LQ WMV, 37 MB - Filefactory mirror

AOA LQ WMV, 37 MB - Yousendit mirror

Streaming version (low quality):

AOA WMV, streaming - Google Video mirror

(I would recomend you to download one of the x264 versions, they are by far in best quality. If you don't have a very good computer, try the 80 MB x264 version, which has a bitrate of 1250 kpb/s. For watching x264 you may need to use a media player like VLC or Windows Media Classics to get it to work.)

Editor

Tackleberry

Stunters

Brainkiller

Corevil

ExPlosion

Falcon

Fugitive

Juan

Kert

Liviu

NuclearDeath

Ostis

RAD

Sadness

Sweet

Tackleberry

Turtle Dick

Scripting

Fugitive

(The first seconds of the stunting part was made with scripting, by Fugitive. The stunt wasn't made by scripting, but the helicopter flight and camera movement. The intro was made with vegas and cam hack in SA, no scripting there.)

Other info

The new crew collab featuring TMS and XSA is finally here. This probably the biggest project ever for both crews. Never before in the two crews has so many hours been put down on making a single video. Both in stunting and editing wise. I also don't think any of the crews have planned a video for so long in advance. Enough about that now, watch and enjoy.

Visit GTAStunting.com

Edited by Fugitive

Really Nice video but I personally thought that the building jumps were boring. I liked the transitions the best. There were still some good combos and new stunts I havnt seen before but there were too many building jumps and shit.

Haha, so hard things are boring? :P

I'v made 6 stunting videos I know how hard certain stunts are. SA Stunting takes barely any skill unlike Vice City Stunting.

Oh, so you think if you have made 6 vids you are God? Heh, when I started stunting I made about 5 vids, and guess what? I sucked balls. What the f*** dude, do them and then show me how easy them are... :huh: And, one more thing... the guys that think they are awsome and put nicknames like yours... they are totally the opposite... :P

I've watched your vids here: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...ic=6389&hl=

Dude, those were just random spins and flips, you don't even know how the lean forward button helps you (at least I didn't see in the vids)... and you call yourself GTA Master...

...sorry for being so rude, but that's the truth! :P

Edited by Fugitive

Oh, so you think if you have made 6 vids you are God? Heh, when I started stunting I made about 5 vids, and guess what? I sucked balls. What the f*** dude, do them and then show me how easy them are... :huh: And, one more thing... the guys that think they are awsome and put nicknames like yours... they are totally the opposite... :P

I've watched your vids here: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...ic=6389&hl=

Dude, those were just random spins and flips, you don't even know how the lean forward button helps you (at least I didn't see in the vids)... and you call yourself GTA Master...

...sorry for being so rude, but that's the truth! :P

its about time someone told him to do that.

*waits to be flamed*

• 3 months later...