Did Vic Really Die?

Dmac

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that would happen... There was about 3, 4 or 5 specially trained Diaz Henchmen... ( I dont remeber the precise amount) And even if one of them was shot, the others probably would have shot him afterwards...

Well you never know it could have been set up by all of them, even Victor and Sonny's guys. If they missed Vic he could have shot them while they were walking over to him...he could have had 2 pythons. He'd shoot the two and then the last one after the first 2.

Why can't you guys just accept the fact that I'M DEAD, IT'S OVER FOR GUYS LIKE ME, MEN OF HONOR LIKE YOU AND ME FINISHED.

You trying to act like you'r Vic is way beyond irritating... YOU AREN'T A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER JUST BECAUSE YOU CHOSE THAT NAME.

OK???????????????

These are those stupid pointless posts everyone hates that you make. This isn't a chatroom or AIM or MSN, there isn't any need to post just for the word "OK".

You trying to act like you'r Vic is way beyond irritating... YOU AREN'T A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER JUST BECAUSE YOU CHOSE THAT NAME.

These are those stupid pointless posts everyone hates that you make. This isn't a chatroom or AIM or MSN, there isn't any need to post just for the word "OK".

Dude you talk about other people spamming and saying off topic stuff which makes you go OFF TOPIC! So stop doing it. Just warn them over PM or something. Your warnings post are just as annoying as their off topic and spam post.

BACK ON TOPIC!!!

I think he's most likely dead, but with Rockstar anything is possible.

Lance used tommy. Lance betrayed you at the end for the money.

*SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* !!!!!!

PREPARE TO BE BANIMATED!!!!!!!!

Juuuuuuust kidding hehehe...

I think maybe Vic is not the dead Lance's brother. Lance could have had multiple brothers. I mean wouldn't it be sad to play a character that you know will die in the end?

VCS is probably going to explain a lot of stuff but not too much. I don't think Vic would be planning his death 2 years before a drug deal he doesn't even know about. You see, the Forellis (or just Sonny in this case) never planned to move down South to Vice City until 1986. So they probably arranged the deal only in 1986 but maybe Vic could've been planning his death in 1984 because he was becoming too big in VC (and a lot of people wanted to kill him) and the drug deal with Tommy was just a coincidence. Most likely he's dead though.

Edited by ArturKim21

Lance is the type of person who only cares for himself. That is why i think he set up his brothers death just so he could ran the business and get the money, OR Supportiing the Topics name, I think Vic planned to fake his death because he knew Lance would kill him to get the money from the drug business.

Yea he probably dident want to kill his Brother but similar to what i said, Victor might of thought he was in Danger from everyone in Vice City, Even his Brother so he faked his death. I hope R* put in there imagination and try and twist the story to what happened to Victor in that deal.